Melbourne shrimp and scape show at subscape aquarium.

Dean

Wow! Looks like it was on awesome day! Well done to those who worked on putting the day together and to those who contributed in different ways. :encouragement:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• BiGGiE

• newbreed

• Wraithie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Looks like it was on awesome day! Well done to those who worked on putting the day together and to those who contributed in different ways. :encouragement:

+ 1

• HOF Member

Awesome. Loved that big tank. That would be better than TV to watch. Thanks for sharing

Can someone get me a decent photo of the tank near the Front counter (with closeups on the emersed sections) i only thought about it after i was on the plane.

I wish we had a store that cool in Brissy, loved the setup!

Also Ineke, that big tank was something like 4ft deep, it was massive!

Ill get some pics of that tank for u when im there next!

Imagine that big display tank about 5000 shrimp in there

id seriously go snorkelling in it lol

and hope uve been able to enjoy The Blacklist =]

Just watching "The Courier" now so don't ruin it! Lol :victorious:

Oh yeah, that tank was killer & the one to the left was spectacular too! :applause:

Hope u got to finish the stewmaker aswell mate lol

Subscape is definately the benchmark gor an aquascape dedicated aquarium imo and now that they stock shrimp definately makes it my favorite place to be

in actually asking how much they will charge me for board lol

Not yet, it's next on the list so don't spoil it, lalalalalalalalaal! :cower:

I can completely understand wanting set up camp there, I could definitely camp right next to ya staring at those tanks, lol :applause:

Massive Thanks to Biggie, the Subscape Team, the Bossman and all contributors once again for Shrimp N Scape event.

Got a phone call today from Kim at Subscape regarding the raffle they held to raise funds for Make A Wish!! Guessing it's my lucky week!!

WooHoo!!! Thanks

I did not really get too many details, just bought a couple of tickets to help out.

Think it's a 24x24 tank, stand, and fully kitted out with benibachi everything!!!

Soo excited!!!

Awesome stuff dude' date=' I think it's time to buy a lotto ticket! :victorious:[/quote']

Teehee!! Bought some today!! Have more than enough now!!

Hope the luck's contagious and you all get some!! Cheers!

Haha! I saw on Facebook that 'Jamie' won and had a suspicion it might be you. Congrats! I'm super jealous :)

Congrats! :) I was looking at that swag today and was hoping I would win it!

Any idea what you plan to set the tank up for?

Huge gratz Jamie well done!!

the tank u won is a 2 foot braceless tank with cabinet and kitted out with all things Benibachi!

soo jealous u won it mate unfortunately i couldnt be in the running =[

so not only did u walk away with the most amazing bluebolt ive seen in person thanks to BB now u got an awesome home to put it in!

make sure u keep us updated with what u do to it =D

Can someone get me a decent photo of the tank near the Front counter (with closeups on the emersed sections) i only thought about it after i was on the plane.

I wish we had a store that cool in Brissy' date=' loved the setup![/quote']

Ask and you shall, eventually, receive!! I hope these are decent enough for you Wraithie!!

I needed to get to Subscape today to pick up the awesome door prize from the event!! Thought I would get these whilst there.

Also some others I will post later on of their brilliant scapes!! I got Kim's permission to post these too!! They are awesome at Subscape! Enjoy!!

post-1355-139909865434_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865439_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865444_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865448_thumb.jpg

post-3161-139909854748_thumb.jpg

Might as well post these while I am at it!!

First is the tank that was scaped as a lesson for us!! Has come up great!! Hope you all get some inspiration from these!

post-1355-139909865453_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865458_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865463_thumb.jpg

post-277-139909855993_thumb.jpg

And my main motivation for driving to Subscape!!

post-1355-139909865468_thumb.jpg

post-1355-139909865472_thumb.jpg

Such a great prize from such a great day!! 24x18x18, 10mm braceless glass tank and an awesome stand!! Everything Benibachi and more!!

Can't thank you guys enough!!

• HOF Member

Awesome prize! Love those tanks with plants covering the ground. I will have to try one eventually