hi all

smicko

firstly, how good is a dedicated shrimp site. quick intro to all, i currently have a few shrimp tanks with rili shrimp, yellow cherries, red cherries and an attempt at blue cherries. all tanks are either planted or just have moss in them. i will put some pics up at a later date. hope to find some more shrimp nuts out there and learn more about grading systems. hopefully i can get some new ones along the way, next is probably crs or cbs, the ultimate would be blue or black tiger shrimp. see you all on the forums :D

cheers, mick

Hi Mick, Welcome to SKF....you're definitely in the right forum.....lots of shrimp enthusiast and nuts here (me). Please do post pictures, and share your experiences.

Hi Mick, welcome aboard the biggest shrimp nuts forum in the country.

Hi Mick and welcome to SKF, sounds like your off to a good start with the Shrimp you have currently :) hope to see your tanks soon!

Hello Mick ^_^

It must be really cool to have the different coloured Cherry Shrimp - I only have the red ones. It would be great to see some pictures! :D

hi all, thanks for all the welcomes , sorry for the late reply been on the road. i will post some tank pics tonight and try for some shrimp pics (not very flash at taking photos)

cheers, mick

hi all tried to upload some photos but it keeps saying jpg file is too big. have dropped the res so file size is only 86kb and it still says it exceeds the limit. any help appreciated but i will try later anyway.

cheers, mick