new to shrimp looking for friend and shrimp community at WA as they starting to disappear...

poeticwinter

cool :)

The first rule about WA Shrimp Club, is You don't talk about WA Shrimp Club. :barbershop_quartet_

The first rule about WA Shrimp Club' date=' is You don't talk about WA Shrimp Club. :barbershop_quartet_[/quote']

Hahaha, what's the second rule? :smiley_simmons:

Shrimp are only illegal in wa if you commercially breeding them for sale but are still aloud for ornamental purposes theirs alot of confusion on the laws for the sale of shrimp so no one will sell them really stupid I think. One day wa will catch up

See theirs the confession you are aloud shrimp just not 10 tanks all breeding a different kind with 100000000000 shrimp in them thats why their hard to get tho because where not aloud large scale breeding don't know why but I'm going to find out so people can be 100% confident to own shrimp

hopefully!!!! will support you..

See theirs the confession you are aloud shrimp just not 10 tanks all breeding a different kind with 100000000000 shrimp in them thats why their hard to get tho because where not aloud large scale breeding don't know why but I'm going to find out so people can be 100% confident to own shrimp

bring it along! hehe

Welcome and I certainly couldnt move to WA ... what would I do without my shrimpies :o

• 3 weeks later...