Some of our red cherry males

2OFUS

Some of our boys

12 months into the Firered program

just done a massive cull after letting the tank go nuts for abit :)

[ATTACH]5201[/ATTACH][ATTACH]5202[/ATTACH]

post-277-139909863093_thumb.jpg

post-277-139909863097_thumb.jpg

post-277-1399098631_thumb.jpg

post-277-139909863104_thumb.jpg

Wow I'v never seen males so red before! I love red cherries but sadly the quality has declined so rapidly over the years. 5 years ago when I first had regular red cherries the colours were a lot nicer than the normal ones available now

Wowee, the male fire red on the 3rd pic, is the best I've seen ! Would that be considered a "Painted Fire Red" ? Awesome Gary :-)

Very impressive! Im so glad you have put time and effert into the reds. They are very worthy of it. Cant wait till they are stable and you are selling some!!!

Daydream's reds are stunning(even after 2 days in a bag), have you got any pics mate?

Need someone to take them and post computer stupid Thanks for the complement put about 4 years into them but still don't breed 100% solid best Im getting is 2-3 full red boys and5-6 solid red girls to the 100.culls arnt to bad just not 100% right

I'm getting a macro lense to fit Zeke's camera, maybe I can give it a go once I get the hang of it :)

Awesome stuff Gary, definitely getting some seriously good results there, well done! :victorious: