Pics of Cherry Rilli's

BlueBolts

My rilli projects have taken a positive step fwd recently, with some quality batches coming through, whereas previous batches were rather inconsistent with colour & pattern.. My WP are all suited to Caridina (i.e. CRS, TB.....etc), so although their productivity isn't great, quality is the main focus

null_zpse1e6b4f9.jpgnull_zpsa1b8d122.jpgnull_zpscf24f689.jpg

Wondering whether anyone have heard, and more importantly seen a quality sunkist or yellow rilli colony .

Awesome work BB! Another great breeding project you have running!!

It never ceases to amaze me what you come out with!

BB breeds everything A1' date=' even his kids are super kids, a credit to him. Mind you he puts the effort in.[/quote']

LOL!

Stunning pics BB, those are some amazing & very well defined colour patterns, the carbons are awesome & the colour on the legs of the red rili is wicked, well done dude! :applause:

Hahaha, yeah there is one catching a trout but I like this one better, the cast is much more crisp. I might give Chi's fly a go & see what I get, hopefully a big un. :victorious:

• 5 months later...

LOL Chi...i have been having out of focus pics all week aldvshlouqdb....mentioned before, it's either the equipment (iPhone) or me....must be the iPhone. LOL

Let me guess BB, the pic was in focus when you took it! Sounds like your eyes are out of focus, it happens when you get old, hahaha :rofl:

p.s. Nice rili though, very cool! :encouragement:

Don't worry BB, we only bash your pictures because we're jealous of the subjects :p

Stunning shrimp! Just slightly blurry lol

Great looking shrimp.

And the camera wasn't out of focus, the shrimp moved at the last second or where they where sitting was in a high current/ flow area of the tank. So any perceived distortion is actually just the water movement in that area of the tank.