My Quality goldfish

lachie1998

Hi guys

I got these goldfish from probably the best goldfish breeder in Aus on friday, they got posted down from QLD. I got a breeding trio or ryukin one white male, calico male and a female red and white.Two nice oranda dont have pics of them sorry cause i couldnt catch them but one is blue and the other is orange and white and look very nice. I also got a VERY nice side view ranchu and one of the breeders creations witch he calls a "Chu Da" witch comes from two ranchu parents but has a fully formed dorsal finn, these are quite hard to come by.

I am keeping them outside in a bath tub and a big barrel but soon i will move them to some filtered tubs.

who looks better the goldfish or my brother? :lol:

DSCN4236.jpgDSCN4237.jpgDSCN4238.jpgDSCN4239.jpgDSCN4235.jpgDSCN4233.jpgDSCN4230.jpgDSCN4229.jpgDSCN4226.jpgDSCN4225.jpgDSCN4224.jpgDSCN4222.jpg

Cheers :-D

Great looking gold fish how old are your ranchu? My gf has 5x of them we are just about to upsize there home.

Hey Phreak sorry i do not know how old the little ranchu is but i dont think he is very old he is about 6cm or so atm. Do you have any pics of your ranchu?? planing on breeding them?

Hey Phreak sorry i do not know how old the little ranchu is but i dont think he is very old he is about 6cm or so atm. Do you have any pics of your ranchu?? planing on breeding them?

Yea i would say she is old. Great looking shape on her/his arch. Do you know what sex it is? Had them for long?

Hey there Lachie1998 yea i have some images of them will make a thread tonite for the little guys. Yea we are planning to breed them but your ones are still a little young.

We are re-homing them this weekend into a 3ft tank so there is more room for them to grow. we have 2x black 1x white 1x orange 1x white and orange also inside there tank is 5x 2-3cm peppermint plecos.

These are my first quality guys, The little ranchu has a while to go yet to when i breed him so he/she should be reaching maturity next year. Id like to look into getting some imported from thailand. Just remember with ranchu they like area not height cause shallow water will make the tail and body shape grow to the shape of a good ranchu.

cant wait to see some pics of them.

• 4 months later...