My 6x2x2

Androo

Wow dude looks amazing! Pretty big change between the second & third pic, I like the third one the best. :encouragement:

And I can't upload anymore pics.... So can't see the finished tank

1st and 2nd are same time just two ends. Was going to do 2pics of each stage

And I can't upload anymore pics.... So can't see the finished tank

1st and 2nd are same time just two ends. Was going to do 2pics of each stage

You can always use a photo upload site like Photobucket to store the pics, then link to the picture.

Photobucket is free, just gotta sign up to it.

Wow, dont know anything about cichlds, BUT that blue cichlid in the 2nd pic looks awesome. If I can get one of by BB Tibee's looking like that, I;ll be a very happy person ! ;)

nice tank.. def agreeing and saying pic 3 looks sweeeet!!! love the balck stones!!

i was guessing those plants werent gonna last long ;)

so u mixed american and african?

You can always use a photo upload site like Photobucket to store the pics' date=' then link to the picture.

Photobucket is free, just gotta sign up to it.[/quote']

imageshack also works well and free!

The plants were fine in the tank, they had rooted and weren't being attacked. I packed the tank with plants, all that were removed were taken to different tank, after two weeks no more plants were being plucked out. They obviously attacked the ones they liked and left the others. Yea african American mix

nice mix, u dont often see it done so congrats!!

yeah i had the same thing. they go for some and not others.

funny story..

i once had a calvus who got injured in a brawl with a bigger male comp and spent weeks staring at the base of a big java fern i had in there without moving at all not even for feeding... after a while i got jack of it and reached in and ripped the plant out and threw it in the garden to see what his next move was... and its like he completely snapped out of it and claimed a territory all of his own.. he is one of the unspoken bosses of the tank now! :)