Aww so cute

ineke

• HOF Member

Just shrimp gazing as usual and one of my shrimp picked up a pellet of food and is trying to swim up to the top fo the water to sit in among the floating plants . her little legs going a hundred miles an hour an me thinking I think I can I think i can- but she can't -so funny watching her try, clutching that pellet as hard as she can. Brought a big smile to my face.

I know what you mean, Ineke! :encouragement:

I never thought of shrimp being paricularly cute....until I started keeping and watching them.

Unfortunately lots of people don't get it when I talk about how cute shrimp are. :dejection:

Awww, you sound like me!

I once got laughed at cause I said, I saw some calves frolicking and silhouetted against a silvery lake? Long term family joke, :(

• HOF Member

LOL my family think I'm nuts but maybe I am- who spends hours looking into a tank??? Crazy shrimp people is who!

There is nothing sweeter than calves, lambs and foals running and playing. I had a foal born on our property way back when and she was hilaroius running around and around her Mum, getting dizzy and all sorts of funny goings on!

One of our pet sheep had a little lamb 3 days ago! SOOOOO cute! I wish I could take a photo of the new sheep-ling but she is so protective of her baby and keeps it away from the fence. :(

• HOF Member

I love watching them and baby kids-goats- they play king of the castle and try getting higher than each other it's so funny especially if they all fall off whatever they are climbing !

Just shrimp gazing as usual and one of my shrimp picked up a pellet of food and is trying to swim up to the top fo the water to sit in among the floating plants . her little legs going a hundred miles an hour an me thinking I think I can I think i can- but she can't -so funny watching her try' date=' clutching that pellet as hard as she can. Brought a big smile to my face.[/quote']

Im having tiger prawns for dinner, hope you haven't put me off them now. I will look for signs of life after I defrost them??

• HOF Member

Funny I love prawns and one night I was sitting eating them in front of my tanks and suddenly I didn't feel like them anymore LOL. Now I make sure I don't go near the tanks when eating prawns.

Lol' date=' you girls are awesome, too funny! :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

It's not just us girls....A while ago I was sitting in front of my shrimp tank, staring at them while eating seafood salad.

....and then MY HUSBAND said: "That's cruel! They can see you!" :D (he was semi-serious too!)