Sign in to follow this  
ineke

exciting times

Squiggle
You taught us' date=' do not deny!!!!!!![/quote']Jeez, I give up, it no use trying to defend my good name, lol :smiley_simmons:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

Join Our Community!

• jayc
      Traps don't work on hydra. Even with planaria, it is slow and it doesn't catch them all.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Very wise as once they start breeding your population may sky rocket anyway, as they have with the CBS! I'm sure you should get some really nice surprises/colours when they start cross breeding too! Simon
    • kms
      I will stick with the present shrimps, give it another month or so before I add some more shrimps.
    • sdlTBfanUK
      More fantastic pictures love the blue shadow panda and the 2 red pinto galaxy. Great to hear all is going so well! If you have a lot of CBS then they will breed when they are old enough so losing the 'mother' isn't too bad at this stage and they only love max 2 years anyway. Glad you still have 2 blue bolts as well - those will probably be my next purchase when they are in stock? The putting spinach in my tank has brought a few of my shrimps out but bizarrely they aren't touching the actual spinach? Seen 2 black and 3 red (of the 8 total I bought) so far today? Simon
    • kms
      update my new tank is becoming stable, the shrinps are growing, I have seen many of the shrimps shread it's shell.   My old tank is infested with black CRS, but the mother had just died yesterday, I still have two blue bolts and a few CRS.