Sign in to follow this  
michael

orange eyed blue tigers

michael

What a good day. I hadnt seen my oebt girl for a week or 2 and then i saw her with no eggs. I spent the last couple of weeks i was straining my eyes looking for babies. I came to the conclussion that she must have dropped her eggs. Until today i found 2 babies with a very destintive orange eyes. Im so happy to have found babies now to keep them alive and hopefully there are a heap more in the moss. I'll update a picture as soon as i can get a picture

BlueBolts

Congratz Michael. :encouragement: They're gorgeous, espcailly when the orange eye flashes across....have a look when lights are off, and shine the torch around the tank...you'll be able to spot more of them...

michael

Ill have to try that they are so small hopefully i can see that little eyes glowing.

ineke

Congratulations Michael well done. Hope you find a good few more:encouragement:

newbreed

Congrats Michael!!! Pics, please, when you find them!!! Happy Dancing time!!

Squiggle

That's awesome news dude, congratulations but you forgot one thing, pics or it didn't happen! :victorious:

michael

I will definetly be putting up some pics as soon as my phone can focus on the little guys

JPN07

Awesome Michael. Good job :encouragement: There should be more little ones in there.

michael
Awesome Michael. Good job :encouragement: There should be more little ones in there.

Im really hoping so when she was berried it looked like she had a decent amount of eggs under her so having seen a couple im hoping that there will be a few the extra numbers will definetly help my colony

michael
post-3809-13990986387_thumb.jpg hard to miss those eyes

post-1567-139909853618_thumb.jpg

Squiggle

Very cool dude, the gravel on the roof is a very cool effect, hahaha :smiley_simmons: beautiful little shrimplet though, thanks for sharing! :victorious:

JonX

I saw 5x oebt babies swimming around today.

They survived the flea bombing.

Clear at birth.

ineke

Great stuff Michael very exciting times.

Jonx that's great news congratulations so glad they weren't all lost:encouragement:

michael
Very cool dude' date=' the gravel on the roof is a very cool effect, hahaha :smiley_simmons: beautiful little shrimplet though, thanks for sharing! :victorious:[/quote']

On my phone those pics look the right way around upload them and they are upside down

michael
I saw 5x oebt babies swimming around today.

They survived the flea bombing.

Clear at birth.

How many did u loose mate. Are the blues clear when they are first born. I thought they may end up blondes.

JonX

. I assume they are clear when first born amd develop colour later. This is my first batch. Mother was light blue and father was dark blue. I cannot see tiger stripes at present.

Marcus and Ninja would be the best people to answer.

During the flea bombing the casualties were in my taiwan bee tank. Male blue bolt, female king kong, a few mishlings...

Some of my loses were expected. Ive got so many baby taiwan bees coming through now to repopulate.

I cant wait for the tigers to grow up. Good luck with yours!

michael

Thanks mate i will hopefully end up with a good amount of blues to add to my colony. I have no idea how many there are. The more i look the more orange eyes i see

BlueBolts

Yeah, OEBT's are clear on birth, and develop their colour as they mature. OEBT juvi's can colour up late too, and appear blonde initially.

michael

Hears hoping they turn blue. I do love blondes as well though. Thanks for that info bb im enjoying having them. Hears hoping my girl berries up again soon.

michael

post-3809-139909863955_thumb.jpg

Picture update started to get amazing colour

post-1567-139909853685_thumb.jpg

ineke

Very nice Michael:encouragement:

Squiggle

Very cool pic dude, I'm so in love with OEBT's, very jelly dude! :victorious:

Wraithie

How exciting!