Tapatalk access?

Sprae

I'm interested to see that SKF will be accessible on Tapatalk mobile app.

I think this will be great for us commuters :)

+1 for this, it substantially reduces load times on mobile devices and photo uploading is easier through tapatalk from mobile devices.

• 3 weeks later...

This was the integration I mentioned to you Dean. I'd be more active with mobile access although the mobile stylesheets currently enables work pretty well to.

especially as the iphone doesnt fit a page to the screen automatically which it will in the tapatalk feature

sorry guys, i know it is on the list of to do things. i will do my absolute best to get it done this week.

@nogi thanks mate, yes i remember and i look forward to seeing more of you scapes once its up and running. sorry for the delay.

great news all. tapatalk is being looked at by the pro's over the next few days. it was a little out of my skill range so had to pass it on to be done by another :)

should be up this week.

its only the free version for now as i just want to know its being used and worth the $ before spending up.

there are 3 versions available

1. free

2. basic $799.00

3.premium $3499.00

we will start on free and if its a success i will upgrade to basic. then once we hit 1000 members ill upgrade again to the premium.

i hope you are all happy with this.

sorry for the glitch!!! you can now find the forum by searching "shrimp" and seems to be working.

i have never used taptalk before so just let me know if its working properly ?

• 1 month later...

Just searched shrimp on tapatalk and found us... Had forgotten to check this thread in a while! Stoked!

Awesome here's a test pic

[ATTACH]468[/ATTACH]

post-23-139909845967_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...