My shrimp tanks

Hey2008

Thanks

I've also have 4 new addition to tank 2

3 pandas and 1 blue bolt

all have settled in the tank well and hoping for them to multiply

Squiggle: r u coming down for the Victoria betta ibc show?

or is anyone else coming? As entry form is due this Sunday if ur planning to show fish :) if not just show up on Sunday the 29th

i will be there help running the show if anyone is coming hope to see u there :)

The tanks are looking great!! Congrats on the new additions!!!

I am hoping to get to the IBC show, sounds like a great day!!

Squiggle: r u coming down for the Victoria betta ibc show?

or is anyone else coming? As entry form is due this Sunday if ur planning to show fish :) if not just show up on Sunday the 29th

i will be there help running the show if anyone is coming hope to see u there :)

I will definitely be entering & attending, I kinda have to being president of BA, Jarrod & a few others from BA are coming down as well, there's about 6-8 of us coming down. :encouragement:

I hope you're coming or at least entering out show on 20th October. :victorious:

Im thinking of entering a pair of my macs and then auctioning it off at ur ibc show
Sweet dude' date=' I might put my Mac's in too, I'm putting some reds & Channoides in both shows. :encouragement:
Squiggle what are the details for the local show?
20th of October at Caboolture showgrounds, I'll PM you the flyer.

• 2 weeks later...

So who end up going to the Victoria bettas first ibc show

i did as I helped out I was the person registering people for the auction :)

I did! I did! It was great to meet you dude although it was very brief, I did get to have a good chat with Michael & Ness, looked like a very successful show, well done! :victorious:

Hahaha, yeah I was supposed to be there for the entire show but you guys changed the timetable & I already had my plane ticket booked so it stuffed me up & I've been to plenty of auctions so there wasn't much reason to stay any longer. Plus the shocking traffic on a Sunday, WTF was all that about?! Took me an hour to drive to the other side of the city, it's things like that that remind me why I moved to BrisVegas & why I love it so much, lol :victorious:

Yeah thats true

I may see u at the brissy show

that if I can organize flight accommodation and transfers lol

Talk to Michael, he mentioned he might be getting a car otherwise I might be able to give you a ride. It will be great to see you up here & you'd be crazy to miss out on having a chat with Hermanus, he is definitely the worlds foremost wild breeder & one of the most knowledgable people in the world on keeping wilds. :encouragement: