So this is where you all are hiding :)

Kev

Hello guys, finally found you guys hiding Here.

I've seriously looking forward to share my selective breeding project with everyone here.

Catch you guys around.

Hey Kev, welcome. Look forward to seeing your 1000 CRS project here. You'll find us very welcoming on all things Shrimp related.

Hey Kev' date=' welcome. Look forward to seeing your 1000 CRS project here. You'll find us very welcoming on all things Shrimp related.[/quote']

Thank you nogi.

Will start a detail of the post, once I get my head around. Kekek

Hi Kev, pleased you found your way here, welcome to SKF mate. looking forward on updates of your project.

Thank you for the welcome guys, I feel like home already. I'm just excite to get my selective breeding project underway.

Hi Kev' date=' Welcome to SKF. Cant wait to see some more of your lovely shrimp :)[/quote']

Thank you peppy, I'llbe selectively breeding soon. Hence you will see individual male and female :)

Welcome Kev, please do post some pics and detail of your project.....love pics ..... represents a thousand words...

Welcome to SKF kev,

nice to see another convert :)

im sure you will find yourself at home here in no time at all :triumphant:

Hi Kev, Welcome to SKF, hope to see one or many of your projects here....as long as you dont change your mind ;)

Hi Kev' date=' Welcome to SKF, hope to see one or many of your projects here....as long as you dont change your mind ;)[/quote']

I'll try my best too keep in simple :)