Anyone ID these mosse/plants?

Squiggle

So Wayne & I went out collecting today, tried to get some Empire Gudgeons, got a few but we also found some cool mosses/plants & I thought I'd ask the collective gurus for ID, cheers

This is the first one :encouragement:

image_zpsbacc2659.jpg

image_zpsbd46de17.jpg

This is the second one :encouragement:

image_zpsabac07b4.jpg

image_zps6b5c2c09.jpg

This is where we went :victorious:

image_zpsc792ab49.jpg

image_zpsdd511ef9.jpg

I've had and still have both, they're not from in the water though are they? I've had them underwater and they melted, but they also got quite warm unlike their terrestrial counterparts. They're mosses, sorry i don't know the names of them :)

Yeah they weren't under water where I found them but they were under the flood line next to the creek, within a meter or so of the water under the bridge :encouragement:

Yeah they weren't under water where I found them but they were under the flood line next to the creek' date=' within a meter or so of the water under the bridge :encouragement:[/quote']

Ah yeah, i got mine from a pretty similar spot, in some pools of water that fill up when it rains and a little mini creek runs through it and then into the big creek.

I've had a bit of success growing them semi emersed (wet feet), but the ones i had fully underwater probably got a bit warm and they're now brown dirt.