I'm bored...

Garnelchen

• HOF Member

How can you be bored you have to keep chatting on all the posts. Squiggle has just taken over Blackcats thread for ages. Deans game thread has been fun. Or you can put up a competition - guess how long it will take for my neons tail to grow back. Come on Garny bored isn't allowed:(

Oi, I didn't take over her thread, I was just showing her a pic of my yellows & you got all grumpy about it, lol :victorious:

What sort of comp do you want Garny?

But I always loose track of all the threads I have been writing in....it's too much for my little brain :dejection:

I think we need a chat on the forum! But Dean will have a nervous breakdown if we ask him for that now. :smiley_simmons:

I would put up a competition...but I have to think of a cool price that people will want to win! :encouragement:

think of a comp Garnelchen and write up something including rules/dates etc and ill put up a Male bluebolt juvi as the prize :)

make it a good one :)

post it up in the competition forum when you are ready

Oh cool....but now you're putting the pressure on me! Is that fair? (I guess it is....:o)

Now I will be awake all night thinking......:stupid:

I will come up with an idea before dawn!

• HOF Member

Awesome Dean , there you go Garny no excuse to be bored now.:encouragement:

I think we need a chat on the forum! But Dean will have a nervous breakdown if we ask him for that now. :smiley_simmons:

He has already changed the "wipe your chin" section to live like the auctions, so it's kind of like chat. :encouragement:

I'm excited to find out what your competition idea is, so you'd better hop to it then cause I want to know. No pressure, lol. :victorious:

Bring on the comp Garnelchen, please! I will be in!! :)

• HOF Member

She is probably working very hard on this competition. That will teach her for being bored , its a lesson well learnt, complain about being bored and someone will soon find something for you to do. Just ask my husband he never ever tells me he is bored:D

The new comp is ... Guess when Garny will post the new comp!

Now.

No wait, now....

I mean now in 5 hours time, at 8:30am 18 Aug 2013.

Now I will be awake all night thinking......:stupid: I will come up with an idea before dawn

time police here.....I'm sure it's dawn in SA. :smiley_simmons:

Yes yes yes! Patience please! :dejection:

I have been working all night on this but I'm not sure it will work. :(

Does anyone know why pictures that have been copied and pasted sometimes disappear? :confused:

Copied IMG code ? Or copied pic elsewhere and pasted on the forum... as that doesn't work. Unsure of the comp, but just be aware that pics have reference codes/info attached, and some of our savvy members can search these codes and relate it back to its original reference point etc..... That's all above my head :-(