Forum features. Please read

Dean

Sounds awesome Dean, that's a hell of a lot of combinations, wow! :encouragement:

Well I'm gunna breed a couple of real fugly ones to fight you two!
Probably still look better than me, lol :beaten:
Ooooo that sounds awesome I could make a Bluebolt monster to kill BB and attack Squiggle but of course I'm a pacifist and couldn't really do that could I ?
It wouldn't be you doing the battle so you could still be a pacifist. :victorious:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ineke

• ninja

• Squiggle

• Dean

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit too much of a pacifist I like everything to be nice in my world' date=' ugly gory fighting monsters are not my style . Your on your own Ninja , Dragon Vale forever:barbershop_quartet_[/quote']

Ooooo that sounds awesome I could make a Bluebolt monster to kill BB and attack Squiggle but of course I'm a pacifist and couldn't really do that could I ?

Didnt take much for you to change your mind now did it?

• HOF Member

It. Might bring out that killer instinct in me. I could honestly say it wasn't me it was my monster.

• HOF Member

No. Ninja I hate to be left out , I'm easily led and I'm gullible so I have the ideal personality to become a monster cult convert:beaten:

lol well i did try to find the dragonvale thing for you all but they dont make it compatable for forums :(

What a TERRIBLE shame :rolleyes: Just kidding, although i think i'd die if there was another 20 threads about it though.

My condolences to Ineke and Ninja for their loss (or lack of gain...)

The games sound cool though, i've never been on a forum with games. Will give it a whirl in uni holidays :p

• HOF Member

Chris why did you read the 27 pages of Dragonvale then? LOL so many don't like the thread but they just have to read it. It's ok Ninja and I can do more than one thing at a time. We can play Dragonvale and write on multiple threads on SKF at the same time very multi talented we are:encouragement:

And housework my house is losing its sparkle:(

Mine sparkles all right, there's some sparkle in the corner of my room, i think it's probably a chocolate wrapper. Can't really get over there though, too much stuff in the way.

Chris why did you read the 27 pages of Dragonvale then? LOL so many don't like the thread but they just have to read it. It's ok Ninja and I can do more than one thing at a time. We can play Dragonvale and write on multiple threads on SKF at the same time very multi talented we are:encouragement:

Know Thy Enemy... Or something like that (not that you guys are my enemy). Talk about talent, I can't even remember to do anything, let alone try for two at once.

• HOF Member

LOL Chris, maybe I should put some foil in the corners and say it sparkles too!

PLEASE DO NOT PLAY OR USE THEM.

stay tuned but more importantly please do not play or use them until i say there finished :)

So who wants to join me for a game of space invaders? LOL! Only joking Dean poor guy...what's the bet someone doesn't read this post and ends up trying them?

DO NOT PLAY THE GAMES UNTIL FURTHER NOTIFIED GUYS!!!

Awwww, that's like giving little johnny a stick, and then telling him not to use it to poke the lion !:p

Awwww' date=' that's like giving little johnny a stick, and then telling him not to use it to poke the lion !:p[/quote']

So temping, so close yet so far :)

I'm trying so hard to restrain myself, it's like when I walk past a "wet paint" sign, I have to touch the paint, I have no choice. :dejection:

I'm trying so hard to restrain myself' date=' it's like when I walk past a "wet paint" sign, I have to touch the paint, I have no choice. :dejection:[/quote']

Go on squiggle, do it, do it ! Lol

Hahaha, you're not helping me control my CDO(OCD, in alphabetical order, the way it should be!) BB, I almost pressed the button when I read your post, lol :smiley_simmons:

ok well i have it all installed now but will take some time to figure out the settings... My head hurts to much now to continue trying to set it all up.

there is 1 game in the arcade (just a test game i added to see if it works.

will work on it more when my brain stops hurting :)

give it a go and see if it works