Sign in to follow this  
Dean

Forum features. Please read

Dean

Hi Guys

Over the next week or two i will be doing my best to add a few new features to the forum for you all.

Some of these new features include

Arcade games.

New award system.

RPG Mosters.

while these are being installed and fine tuned, PLEASE DO NOT PLAY OR USE THEM.

i need time to configure everything and the only way to do it without closing the forum for a few days while i figure it out is to do it live..

But if people start to be silly and try to use the new features before they are ready then they wont work and ill just remove them :)

Description

Arcade games- once i finish getting everything installed and working, i will post up some links to the best gaming sites that are compatible with the new software and let you all decide what games you want. will be restrictions on amount and type of games. But will work that out as we go :)

Activity awards, will be a new point earning system that will give points for different things. More explained when its finished.

RPG Monsters- this is just a bit of fun for anyone that wants to get involved and the short version of it is.. You will be able to grow/breed/create your very own hybrid monsters and battle them against each other (i think) You can even sell your creations if they are good enough. more detail again once i figure it out for my self.

stay tuned but more importantly please do not play or use them until i say there finished :)

Dean

would be great to get EVERYONE'S input on this :)

ineke

Sounds good Dean I think you are going above and beyond what a forum usually has. Great work:encouragement:

BlueBolts

That sounds soooo awesome Dean..... LOVE the sound of "RPG Monsters"....Death to Dragonvalers ! Bhahahahahaha....

JPN07

Wicked Dean :encouragement: Forum is getting better and better. Love it!

JohnH

Cool, all sounds like some fun.

Squiggle

Spectacular stuff Dean, can't waiting to see it all up & running. I'm with you BB, RPG Monsters sounds very cool, Death to Dragonvalers! Hahahaha! :smiley_simmons::victorious:

smicko

Above and beyond as usual dean, can't wait to see it all finished. Im with bb bring on the battles lol.

Cheers mick

Wraithie
That sounds soooo awesome Dean..... LOVE the sound of "RPG Monsters"....Death to Dragonvalers ! Bhahahahahaha....

Actually, it sounds like an excuse for you to play dragon vale without the name

2OFUS

Sounds awesome

wheres oz ??

He should be happy about this lol

ineke
Spectacular stuff Dean' date=' can't waiting to see it all up & running. I'm with you BB, RPG Monsters sounds very cool, Death to Dragonvalers! Hahahaha! :smiley_simmons::victorious:[/quote']

its probably Dragonvale with another name a game is a game is a game! We Dragonvalers are gracious in our game :angel:

ineke

Dean you have opened up a nasty can of worms here!

Squiggle

Shush Ineke & Wraithie, you're going to ruin it for us before we even play! Hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Also, if I am going to relent to the game I'd rather do it here on Deans forum, lol :victorious:

ninja

Squiggs and Bb are being nasty to our dragons, it's war on your stupid RPG monsters!!!!!!!!!!

Dean

lol well i did try to find the dragonvale thing for you all but they dont make it compatable for forums :(

but from what i read, this game sounds pretty cool but time will tell i guess :)

ineke

Maybe the Shrimp Whisperer can have a game written about breeding SUPERSHRIMP :triumphant:

Squiggle

Very cool idea Ineke, that would be heaps of fun :victorious:

ninja

I just looked them up, sum pretty ugly critters, not like our dragons who are refined, lol.

so will I be able to battle it out with BB and co?

Squiggle

Most definitely, hahaha :encouragement:

ninja

Well I'm gunna breed a couple of real fugly ones to fight you two!

ineke

I'm a bit too much of a pacifist I like everything to be nice in my world, ugly gory fighting monsters are not my style . Your on your own Ninja , Dragon Vale forever:barbershop_quartet_

Dean

just found this info about the mosters :)

Advanced Battle System: A battle system more advanced than any ever before seen on a forum RPG. Incorporating tactical elements such as movement distance and Action Points, as well as a vast array of different attacks, including ideal ranges, ineffective ranges and different Action Point costs, as well as Focus/Stamina costs and boosts from other stats.

Monster Breeding: A breeding system which allows players to choose their own monsters, from feet up to head, including a choice of any hex colour for each part! Basic breeding allows players to safely create above average monsters.

Super Fine Control: Fine tune the EXP players get with our variety of user-friendly options which do not sacrifice depth. Create many areas for players to do battle in, and create the exact monsters you wish them to face.

Gotta Catch em All: Players are able to capture monsters and use them in battle, or use them to breed super powerful combination monsters!

Items: Provide your monsters with a boost to their stats with usable items that can be dropped from enemy monsters.

Regular Updates: New features such as NPCs, Shops, Quests and more will be added on a regular basis.

Extra Pro Features:

Special Monster Breeding: Use special breeding to create potentially incredible specimens, but resulting in the death of both parents!

Unlimited Possibilities: A monster combination system so in depth that with the addon pack installed it gives over HALF A GOOGOL of potential combinations & colours.

Configurable Monster Roster Size: Control just how many monsters a player can have in their roster via the settings.

Mass Add Enemies: Allows you to quickly create a large number of enemies to spawn in a certain area of your choosing.

Import / Export Data: Created an awesome game you want to give to a friend, or sell for money? With the Import / Export feature, sharing your game is easier than ever.

ineke

Ooooo that sounds awesome I could make a Bluebolt monster to kill BB and attack Squiggle but of course I'm a pacifist and couldn't really do that could I ?

Garnelchen

Are they cute those monsters? I really want CUTE!

ineke

I don't think monsters that kill their parents could be cute?