Something Good Today

wayne6442

Guys, Today I have had a very good shrimpie day, my day started off with an early morning surprise with the delivery of my chocolate shrimp from Dean, They arrived at the unheard of time of 8.30 am. All settled in well and happy in their new home, Thanks Dean and Good onya Aust Post.

Second good thing, remember back on the 23rd I posted a thread about a stranger being in my orange shrimp tank, Well today!! I found at least four of these strangers in my the same tank, I was able to catch two of them and take the following pictures, I will try and catch the others tomorrow night and take pictures of them as well. They are a bit smaller than these two, which shows me that some of my orange shrimp are doing something different. my orange shrimp are the result of my line breeding from red cherries, so these guys are also the accidental result of my line breeding from red cherries.post-29-139909857375_thumb.jpgpost-29-139909857379_thumb.jpgpost-206-139909857382_thumb.jpgpost-206-139909857386_thumb.jpg

Hey Wayne

Just shows that you never really know what you're gonna get ;) Well done ......

Lovely!! Hope you're going to selectively breed a blue strain! Goodness knows we need more of those little guys around!!!

Thanks everyone, yes I hope to be able to breed the blues. I will see if I can catch the other little ones tonight and put them in with these, Dean told me that the Chocolates carry very strong blue genes so i hope i can inter breed these with a chocolate and see what happens. I will be scanning my orange tank every day from now on to see if anymore blues show up. EXCITING prospects!