better smilies/ emoticons

Garnelchen

• HOF Member

No I think poor Dean is very very busy. We couldn't possibly be on a bad list , could we??????????:congratulatory:

Hahaha, you girls are too funny! :smiley_simmons: I'm sure Dean has it on his list of things to do, along with a million other things that he does each day. :victorious:

...but what could be more important than making US happy? :confused: :(

...but what could be more important than making US happy? :confused: :(

Totally agree.... Gotta keep the girls happy !

sorry guys/girls.. i have the file of all new smilies sitting on my computer but just have not had time to upload them to the server.

i will try to find the info on how to do it and get it done asap...

Thank you' date=' Dean! :)

Sorry for nagging you.[/quote']

Absolutely nothing to apologies, not your fault, part of "women's" genetic make-up.... Lol....help squiggles :cower:

• HOF Member
:mad: and I was just starting to think you were really nice BB. wish Ninja was here she would sort you out!

:mad: and I was just starting to think you were really nice BB. wish Ninja was here she would sort you out!

Bhahahaha....why do you think I'm so brave ;)

Hahaha, it's called "high maintenance" BB & it's controlled with chocolate or cake! Lol :smiley_simmons:

...Women's genetic make up????

...Controlled with chocolate and cake???

RIGHT! :mad:

YOU BOTH ARE IN TROUBLE!

(and all the chocolate and cake in the world won't help you!)

Oh oh, in my defense, I was in the emergency the previous day and was on heavy pain killers.... What's your defense Squiggs ? Lol...

Oh oh' date=' in my defense, I was in the emergency the previous day and was on heavy pain killers.... What's your defense Squiggs ? Lol...[/quote']

Oh no! you poor thing, BB! what happend?

I forgive you!

Squiggs, YOU are still in trouble! :D

Thanks a lot BB, expect me to have you back & then dump me in it at the first sign of trouble! Ok, I'll take the bullet on this one but you owe me BB, hahaha. :beaten:

Phew, sorry to leave you high and dry Squiggs, the threat was just too much. LOL

Developed sprain stained due to flat feet, and it got REALLY bad :-( recovering well .... Thanks.

• HOF Member

I knew you had a sore foot BB and I constrained myself in saying be careful someone might just stomp on it. I was feeling sorry for you entering my world of pain killers !!,!, maybe you were delirious but no excuse for leaving Squiggs to take the heat! See I have ways and means of keeping tabs on you ( thanks Ninja). :triumphant:

:puke::worried::help:aldvshlouqdb:whip::happydance:jibdcb:wave::clap:djuyet:violin::blowkiss::spank::blahblah::slapped::beer::slaphead::bighug:

:sex::banghead::yikes::Scratch-Head::rockon::YesSir::rofl::puke::worthy::hiya::poke:

there you all go!!!

took me 3 hrs to figure out how to do it but its now done..

to use the newest ones click on

"smiles tab"

then click on

"more"

open the window to make it larger and they are all down the bottom