Hi Everyone

autoselect

Hi everyone,

Im relatively new to shrimp well at least to these more expensive ones.

I have had glass shrimp in my old tropical 3ft along time ago, hundreds and hundreds of them. Then moved onto fish so currently have a display 5ft african cichlid tank.

Then moved onto catfish by having some peppermints in the 5ft to reduce algae, then thought it would be fun to breed them so up goes the 3ft again.

Then moved to shrimp since they are fine with the peppermints in the 3ft.

Currently just yellow cherry shrimp at the moment because they are hardy and not as common as the red, but definetly want some crs or blue cherries in the future.

My misses thinks im nuts so im not allowed any more for a while.

The yellow cherries are going good tho currently have 3 berried :)

Ryan

Welcome to SKF! You need to educate your Misses ..... not that I could get mine on side .... but a divorce fixed that!

But seriously lots of great people here! Good luck with the yellows you are doing better than me - 7 saddled females and waiting!

Cheers

Greg

Welcome to SKF. Luckily shrimp are small enough to get past the mrs notice....,

well at least until they start breeding.....

Hi Ryan, Long education process with the missus, I am flattering my intended by naming my favourite shrimp after her and adding family names to other favourites, she at least askes me which one is her??? Progress!!!!

howdy mate and welcome to SKF, would love to see some pics when you get a chance!