Hello from Perth (Im a bit late)

Peppy_11

Hi All,

Well ive been told that this is where all the pro's hang out . . .

Im currently keeping CRS, CBS and YCS, but have a lot to lean, and alot i want to buy too :). Looking at upgrading my 2ft cube so i can keep some different and rarer varieties. Lookin forward to getting some advice and feedback on my setup, and the one that is soon to come.

Cheers,

Kirsten

Welcome to the forum Kirsten, This is defenitely where the pros hang out :)

Feel free to post pics of your setup(s) and when you have the time have a read through this.

Great to see more members ! Welcome Kirsten....love to see some pics of your current tank(s).....always exciting to do an upgrade or new tank.....the right setup is soooo critical, and no doubt lots of advise here. Do feel free to ask and seek opinions....members here are No. 1 !!!

Hello Kirsten and welcome to SKF

Thanks guys, cant wait till i get to see everyone's setups and get some new ideas. I had a go at building a 'Fern Tree', something i have never seen before but thought it would look pretty cool. Finished it on the weekend and i think it looks good :tears_of_joy: My shrimp love it more tho

What did you make the fern ttree out of? Gonna share some pics?

It was luck finding the perfect piece of wood firstly, java fern (Not NL), anubias nana, and me and my best mate sitting on the floor with gel super glue watching chick flicks :) I dont have access to post pics yet or i would :(