Hello every one

Kristy88

Hello every one . were from sydney .I've herd nothing but good things about this forum ..

David & kristy

Hi David & Kristy, Welcome and YES, amazing forum, and great members on SKF. What tanks, shrimps etc.... do you have ATM ?

Welcome to the forum, ask lots of questions (there are no silly ones) and please share your experience. :)

Welcome to the forum Dave & Kristy, definitely a great forum, awesome community & lots of knowledge to share. Hope you have as much fun as we do :victorious:

funny-gif-soccer-players-fight_zpsec09940b.gif

• HOF Member

Hi and welcome to SKF the forum will open up as you post so the more you post the more you see. We love photos basically because we are all nosey and want to see what you have got so photos please:encouragement:

Going great. I've just finished re-doing the silicone in the dividers and removed the top center brace.

What tanks and shrimp are you guys running these days?

Hi Guys welcome to SKF I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

What happens to it. We're running a rack now . Much easyier to maintain .. I would upload a photo but I don't know how to use this yet

The silicone came away at the rear of the dividers and the shrimp were getting mixed up. Plus the center section is easier to get to with the center brace gone.

I have a rack with a sump now too. Around here we call it multi tank syndrome.

If you want to post a pic, most people use photobucket and link to the pics from there.

That's a good idea with that brace gone it was a pain in that spot. Did any shrimplets survive the trip home ? In my opinion the racks there just so much easyer and all of the shrimp are in one place plus the room you save

post-3627-139909852205_thumb.jpg

Thanks squiggle . We have red rillis ,yellow cherrys, sunkist, cherrys, blue cherrys, choc cherrys, crs ,CBS , oebt, some blonde tigers . Pandas , King Kongs , blue bolts. :)

That's a great design you got. I have a rack with 2 rows and 3 section in each. I know now I should of build smaller section as I need more tanks. 6 isn't enough for me but you have 12 and our rack are similar in size. How is your TB breeding program going and what type of filtration are you using?

Thanks squiggle . We have red rillis ' date='yellow cherrys, sunkist, cherrys, blue cherrys, choc cherrys, crs ,CBS , oebt, some blonde tigers . Pandas , King Kongs , blue bolts. :)[/quote']

Wow, that's quite a collection, very cool! Now we're going to be even more needie & ask for pics of the shrimp, we're all insatiable for pics on SKF, hahaha :victorious:

Did any shrimplets survive the trip home

Yeah, there were about half a dozen that appeared when I filled the tank up.

Ok, now I have serious rack envy!!

Beautiful setup, thanks for sharing!!

Very nice Rack ;)

Keen to know all the specs. About the rack itself, filtration, other equipment, lighting etc.

Thanks every one. Yes that is one filter per tank. I'm running the fluval c2 on the smaller sections and the bottom tank running the fluval c3.. The lighting there just off eBay but the do the job well . Also running 1 heater in the middle of each row .. Soil in 9 of the tanks useing up aqua. And the larger tank using benibachi soil... Each tank dimensions are 30cm length .48cm wide ..40cm high..

Wow! What a beautiful rack! Please post lots of shrimp pics! :encouragement:

Welcome to the forum!