I'm obsessed

Tisha

Hi everyone.. I'm currently obsessed with my CBS, crs, fire and yellow cherries. I have two nano 25 litres and a two foot cube. My little guys are awesome and i probably spend way too much time watching them! Can't tell u how many slaps on the rear I've received as I'm crouched over the bench staring into the tank! :D

I'm fairly new to the hobby. Started keeping shrimp 18 months ago and slowly and painfully learnt what NOT to do. Set up my new tanks a few months ago (shrimp only) and cherries are breeding but crystals happily surviving but no love action yet! Hoping to figure that one out very soon!!! Look forward to browsing and learning more. Any advice is welcome!!

Welcome to a great place for shrimply knowledge ..... lots of very helpful people here too.

Hi Tisha,

Good to see you made it over here. Do you have any pictures of your tanks yet?

Hey D, havent uploaded any yet. they're all on the canon. I'm trying to figure out how to use this site. Will get some pics up today if I figure out how! Miss yellow dropped half her eggs just as you said but she's still carrying some so I'm crossing my fingers.

@ millsy it's the kitchen bench so the stops are short and frequent. Chairs only encourage climbing children and I don't mind the attention anyway! Lol

Welcome Tisha, I know the felling. Both my yellows just dropped their bundle recently as well. Fingers crossed on the next round.

Hi Tisha, My yellow have only bred once in 5 months, I had them in a tank by themselves and nothing happened. added a bit of company like some DAS and Darwin Red Nose, and LOL we have little ones.

Welcome to SKF. Always great to see new shrimplets wandering around the tank. Hope the next lot of eggs works out for you.

Thanks guys!!! What a nice welcome!!! If anyone has any tips on getting my crs CBS to start breeding, I'm very eager to learn!!! Gotta get some Lovin in those tanks where everyone seems to be having a 'platonic friendship'

!!!!!

Welcome to SKF Tisha,

interesting opening thread :)

im sure you will enjoy your time here:bee:

as for the CBS, im sure a quick water change of about 20% will get things spiced up for them :couple_inlove:

welcome to SKF tisha, don't worry, shrimp keeping has it's up's and downs, but overall it's such a fun hobby you tend to lose track of when it's bad as soon as shrimplets come along ;)

Lol @ triggs... But I think ?

I need something more like this

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to have joined!!

So thanks to those who pm'd me on how to add pics. Prob is, I cant seem to use any part of this site but tthe member intro. I can't even reply to your private messages. I keep getting a block saying I don't have permission. When I went to read forum rules it told me I don't have permission to read the rules:stupid:

If anyone can help on this matter, I would be grateful! Otherwise I'll just have to babble to myself on this thread everytime I log in! ;)

welcome tish, im in the same boat as yourself with trying to get my shrimp to breed... a wise man told me to feed bloodworms a couple of times a week so fingers crossed it works:encouragement:

Sorry could view your link millsy. Gotta love these moody iPhones. Anyway... Here's a pic of one of the tank in my pantry. Yes.. In my pantry. I'll put them everywhere there's a space! Lol

imagejpeg