Hi my names rob from brisbane

boaritup

Hi my names rob im from brisbane Iv been in to shrimp for a wile and marine tanks how are use all .ps thanks for letting me join your site

G'day Rob, welcome to SKF!! A very friendly place to share your pics, stories and experiences! Any questions don't hesitate to ask.. all the pro's are on this site and are very happy to help or offer advice :)

Hi Rob and welcome, the more you post the more the forum will open up for you. We love pictures whether its shrimp or otherwise. What sorts of shrimp do you keep and what are the spec on your marine tank?

• HOF Member

Hi Rob welcome to SKF we are generally a nice friendly bunch here. Ask any questions and someone is sure to be able to help and as the others have said we love pictures. Hope you enjoy our forum.:encouragement:

HI ROB , welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here with us at SKF

Welcome to SKF. Love to see pics of your shrimps, tanks and even your marine.....we love pics here !

Welcome to the forum dude, lots of great stuff to learn here, hope you have as much fun as we do :victorious:

animals--gifs-turkey_zpsabf8fefe.gif

Hi mate welcome to skf you gonna love it and you will learn a lot here enjoy and ask and search as much as you want cheers

Thanks guys and girls for the welcome and I keep crs cbs reds yellows and a 6ft marine reef tank iv just started getting in to shrimp im setting up a few more tanks so wtb more shrimp thanks rob

I feel I must warn you of MTS(multi tank syndrome), it's a very real problem when it come to keeping shrimp, so many lovely addictive shrimp & most of them will need another tank so be careful, lol :encouragement: The only way to access the classifieds & auction threads is to become a premium member, best $12.50 you'll ever spend :victorious:

Thanks mate yea I only know one person in brisbane thats in to shrimp so hope to know a few more

Well know you know two, there are a few of us in BrisVegas & just as many on the Goldie :victorious:

Hello Rob! Welcome to SKF! :cheerful:

It's not fair that so many people are up there in BrisVegas and I'm down here all by my little self. :sorrow:

I think I'll move!

Yea but I work for shrimp lol cheers bro and .ps yes it is your fault im adicted lol cheers for the shrimp

I DON'T WANNA!!! Hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Do you even get any work done mate or is the work computer just for skf lol.

Cheers mick

some work then the rest is for the shrimp

Just about enough locals to organise a gathering soon :)

Welcome to the forum mate!