I just spent an hour watching a mamma drop some shrimplets...

h20rat

I can't believe I was twisted over looking for so long!!! Such is the way of hypno-shrimp I guess...all hail hypno-shrimp!

I saw about four or five emerge from her general vicinity so I'm pretty certain they're hers which is good cause she has some markings and colour I like so I want to see what she drops! :D

Hahaha, I think everyone her knows that situation too well, ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD........I mean HYPNOSHRIMP!! :smiley_simmons:

hypnotoad1_zpsf7d1697c.gif

Well they just kind of appeared near her. She was doing some serious tail waggling and fanning and then another would appear.

Like magic!

• 3 weeks later...

Paging Greg, have you gotten stuck in front of your tank and lost all track of time? Or maybe (and here's hoping) got a job? :)

• HOF Member

Awesome sight isn't it. Shrimp must be the biggest time wasters around look at the hours we spend staring into their tanks. I would hate to see it from their side.:encouragement:

I think it would be quite funny actually :)

• HOF Member

What a huge face , big eyes staring in at you anytime of day, oo scary stuff.:)

Yeah I think I scare the sh!t out of my guy & girls all the time, when I come in close to have a good stare they alway back up a couple of steps & start waving their antennae at me to see how far away I am, lol :victorious:

Awesome sight isn't it. Shrimp must be the biggest time wasters around look at the hours we spend staring into their tanks. I would hate to see it from their side.:encouragement:

Ohhh yes i hear u :-) I always say: 'Time flies when ur watchin' shrimp !!!'