Sign in to follow this  
h20rat

"All the single ladies, all the single ladies..."

h20rat

They were lined up better before I could snap them but I thought of the song as soon as I saw them lol

post-3452-139909861906_thumb.jpg

JohnH

They be lookin for a fella right about now

h20rat

There's more saddles than a campdraft in my tank ATM! :b

Squiggle

Very cool dude, thanks for sharing! :victorious:

blackcat
They were lined up better before I could snap them but I thought of the song as soon as I saw them lol

Daiammmmmm thats some fiiinnneeee shrimpy gals u got there

... where r u located,??? I want dome ;)

h20rat

Well their booty-liciousness is all due to durro68! :) I think there may have been a booty call with one at least with a choccie there seemed to be some tension in the club last night among the ladies lol

newbreed

A aargh! Now I can't get this song out of my head!!

h20rat

Muahahaha my work here is done ;b

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Must Read SKF Articles

• Join Our Community!

Register today, ask questions and share your shrimp and fish tank experiences with us!

• Steensj2004
      Two berried tigers! 3/5 of the tigers are females, so it’s very likely that they bred with a black or red crystal. I don’t actually know what this means or what the mischlings will be? Will the only carry the tiger gene while producing crystals and tigers, or will the babies show fancy tigers markings?   Also, what determines how many eggs a female produces? One tiger has CONSIDERABLY more eggs. The on in this picture has about half as many eggs as the other...
    • Steensj2004
      Very happy!   Ugh, that tank. I can’t win with that tank, the fix didn’t last. But all are acting healthy. The ones with whatever the issue is seem to be losing white pigment? They are turning clear. However, it’s still only the red crystals as the black crystals and tigers show no symptoms.   I do have two berried Tigers in the tank, so I am excited to see what I get( I’m adding pics to that thread now)
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Oh wow, as you say they certainly are tiny! You must be so happy? How is it going with the other (Caridina) tank? Simon
    • Steensj2004
      I’m sorry to hear about the trouble, seeing our tanks have issues is always hard. I hope your back on the upswing now! unfortunately, I don’t have a good camera for shots this small, but I did my best. I was able to count 23 last night during lights off with a small penlight. I’m sure they are many, many more! 
    • sdlTBfanUK
      Don't I feel a fool letting it happen again. I have ut one of those strip thermometers on the tank now (they are actually quite accurate by the looks) and it is a tank close to where I usually am and the new heater has the flashing temperature on the heater so it is very unlikely to happen again. The shrimps seem fine (bloody mary) and yesterday I saw all the Ember tetras and 1 neon tetra so I only lost a few neon tetras by the looks of it, so it isn't as bad as I first thought? I shall look into the temperature controllers now though! They don't seem to sell them from my usual seller but I may ask him to consider getting some, he sells everything else! Simon