Hedge ur bets now ! When will they drop

blackcat

• HOF Member

We were smitten pretty quick ended up getting married when I was 17 1/2 and no Squiggs no baby on the way !

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackcat

• Squiggle

• ineke

• MrShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We were smitten pretty quick ended up getting married when I was 17 1/2 and no Squiggs no baby on the way !

We got together in 1989 married in 1995 had Narece in 2002 :-):thumbup:

• HOF Member

We met 1969 married 1972 first child 1974 so have been married 41 years now. Seems a lifetime ago:encouragement:

We met 1969 married 1972 first child 1974 so have been married 41 years now. Seems a lifetime ago:encouragement:

Might have to call you Mum from now on. 1974 is my birth year!

;)

• HOF Member

LOL I had half the class in my Nurse Training class call me Mum because I trained later in life so I have lots of " children" so another one wont hurt!

Schhhhhhhh i was norn in 1972:)

• HOF Member

I started out doing my RN training at the RAH in Adelaide then did some years in Palliative Care then went into Aged Care where I was a CN for quite a few years but was forced to take early retirement due to back and neck injury sustained early in my nursing career stopping a man falling , he died a few days poor old fellow, not from injuries just disease process and I am still paying for it many years later. We also only had the old wind up lifting machines back then so most of patient lifting was done manually by two nurses.

I hear you I suffered a back injury yoo but from a heavy pad filled garbage bag :-( I work as a aged care DON- care manager. Im currently thinking about buying into a small nursing home 1/2 share so exciting times :thumbup::D im a RN , Diabetes Educator, Trainer and Assessor and currently doing my Diploma in Management. NURSES ROCK !

• HOF Member

Exciting times for you Blackcat, lots of work though and it's always harder on the other side when you need to make economic changes but then on the bright side you can bring about great changes that you see needed changing when you were on the floor. Good luck:D