Hedge ur bets now ! When will they drop

blackcat

Very cool looking bananas, lol. :encouragement: My yellows are breeding like crazy & all I have done is make sure they are well fed & the water is clean & stable & I've always got at least 3-4 berried girls. I think the most important thing is patience. :victorious:

This is a pic of some of my bananas, lol :encouragement:

image_zps4d8a67f7.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blackcat

• Squiggle

• ineke

• MrShrimp

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha, I knew you were going to say that Ineke, please don't be mad at me. :victorious:

• HOF Member

Well what ever I'm not doing wrong to the Yellows I'm not doing wrong to the Crystals either. But on the other hand the Rilis, Chocolates and some of the mishlings have been doing ok, go figure, same water, food, lights etc and half breed, half don't .

Glass half full, glass half empty, all depends on how you look at it. I think it's awesome you got half of them breeding. :victorious:

• HOF Member

Thanks Squiggs right now my wine glass is empty so I will go fill it up with another nice red and the world will be a whole lot rosier:encouragement:

My first lot of yellows took 5 months to breed very frustrating. Now the 14 I have ATM are doing the same as yours "NOTHING"12 weeks since I had a berried girl! BAHHHHHH

:dejection: I don't want to know Squiggle:dejection:

Im with u ineke :-( ssssccchhhhhhhhh! Squiggle :banghead:

Thanks Squiggs right now my wine glass is empty so I will go fill it up with another nice red and the world will be a whole lot rosier:encouragement:

Mmmmm did someone say wine??? Im about to down a bottle ofBin90 Moscato

• HOF Member

Poets Corner Shiraz Cab Sav 2012 still a bit young but not a bad drop. My all time favourite is Scarpentoni School Block an excellent blend of Reds about $22 a bottle. My daughter used to work for them and the wine they make is excellent.

post-3146-139909863267_thumb.jpg

Mmmmmm almost all gone ummmm and its just me drinking it ...... hmmmmmm annnddd it hasnt touched the we tipsy side yet lol:o

post-3445-139909852694_thumb.jpg

• HOF Member

I had two huge glasses by myself as hubby doesn't drink wine but because of the meds I take it seems like a bottle. All nice and warm and fuzzy hick:D

I'm a big fan of de bortoli 'emeri' for sparkling moscato, my fav reds come from a place that does their own cleanskins 'wine experience'

I'm a bit of a fan of Chianti but other than that I'm a Sav Blanc guy, or a good 15yr old. :victorious:

& before anyone says anything I'm talking about Scotch, dirty people! Lmao :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

You had me there Squiggs I only just read the last bit, but yes cab Sav and a really good scotch yumm.

• HOF Member

I must have been a terror when I was younger cause ive mellowed heaps with age but a mind is what a mind is:angel:

I bet you were a real terror, flirting around with your shorty short knee length skirts, lol :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

Didn't get a chance met Alan when I was 14 and a half and the rest is history. He always talks about those short skirts though:redface-new:

Didn't get a chance met Alan when I was 14 and a half and the rest is history. He always talks about those short skirts though:redface-new:

Ditto here Paul and I met when I was 15 n officially go r together when I was 17 .... :cool: