rainy day photos

ineke

Lovely pictures Ineke, Some beautiful shrimp there!

• HOF Member

Thanks Wayne I'm finally getting somewhere just hope the yellows like their new home and do the happy dance for me!

Holy crap my brain was going ching ching ching ching all reading all of those

Not really blackcat, you don't know how much money I lost in this hobby from inexperience and paying full price for shrimps that's considerd cull or adult male.

Thanks Wayne I'm finally getting somewhere just hope the yellows like their new home and do the happy dance for me!
I think you're a bit irish there ineke' date=' you're suppose to do the happy dance once the shrimp do the lambada...not the other way around.
Not really blackcat, you don't know how much money I lost in this hobby from inexperience and paying full price for shrimps that's considerd cull or adult male.
+1 there is no ching ching in this hobby, all it takes is a small problem and your whole colony is gone...add that to all the money you have already spent, then when you do have it right then you can get some of it back.

Have to also remember when you get it right, the price of the shrimp will be much cheaper then what you paid for when gaining experience.

• HOF Member

Chi your right- gosh did I just say that?- the yellows need to do the sexy dance so here's hoping ? The girls have nice large saddles but that doesn't mean much they've had them for ages:)