rainy day photos

ineke

• HOF Member

Photo quality poor but best I can do:D

]2013-07-19123040_zps24f49c5b.jpg
2013-07-19123025_zps5ab7edfe.jpg
Copyof2013-07-19122934_zpsee696e48.jpg
2013-07-19122920_zpsbcd97479.jpg
2013-07-19122717_zps9cc3379e.jpgJust to show I have TBM's Thanks Ninjae44d9df1-4a6c-4d0e-8a02-f91110aadf67_zpsblue chocolate
2013-07-19120039_zpsafae1e17.jpg

Edited by ineke

Very nice ineke but next time you post pics don't have to click on the image icon so the %7Boption%7D tags don't show up...

Here's hoping for more rainy days if we get photos as a result!!

Awesome colours and very healthy, happy looking shrimps Ineke!!

Great work!!

• HOF Member
Very nice ineke but next time you post pics don't have to click on the image icon so the %7Boption%7D tags don't show up...
Thanks Chi is that the Tree you mean ?
Here's hoping for more rainy days if we get photos as a result!!Awesome colours and very healthy' date=' happy looking shrimps Ineke!!Great work!!

OMG, looks like you have a baby KK in that pic. Your a seriouse breeder now , mixing in with the big league now :)

• HOF Member

Thanks Andrew yes I have a few KK's and possibly shadow KK and some pandas and shadow pandas if they all live. I've done everything I've been told I need to do so we shall see if I can mix with the TBM group of breeders but it's all down to Ninja she sent me a berried girl so I haven't really done anything yet.:encouragement:

Thanks Chi is that the Tree you mean ?

Yep the little tree icon is not required when you are copy/pasting links from share sites like photobucket...

I've got about 4-5 mishling drop and 90% of the TBM came out panda. Got 1 red wine, 4 bb, no kk, and a million panda. Too much panda can drive a breeder crazy. Please don't ask me if I like your panda Lol

• HOF Member

OK but I don't think everyone will agree with you Pandas are nice the crisp white against the dark black make for a nice shrimp:D You are doing well then I take it? As I said I can't take any credit for my babies yet will need to breed a few more of my own- only have a few that I bred- Ninja takes the kudos for the rest:encouragement:

Pandas are nice but all pandas and no KK shrimplets make me want KK even more. I'm buying 2 kk this weekend just to calm myself down even though I have a million pandas swimming around in my rack.

• HOF Member

Well you will have to sell some:) I have a few KK at least 6 I counted them but forgot to write it down and now I can't see them all in the big tank they are so tiny and blend in with the substrate. I thought I had some red wine but I think they may be mishlings now instead. I don't mind i just love the excitement of not knowing what you will get with each drop. I will have to buy another pure TB at some stage to put new blood into my lot but will let them breed for a while first before I have to worry about that.:) I also don't have a Bluebolt so that will be another one I would like to get:encouragement:

• HOF Member

Never mind just enjoy and wait patiently for your KK they will come:encouragement:

I also don't have a Bluebolt so that will be another one I would like to get:encouragement:

Did some say Bluebolt ? LOL

• HOF Member

LOL you don't miss a trick do you BB. yes a Bluebolt is on my wish list just need to break it gently to hubby that I need one not just want one:cheerful: Birthday at the end of the year so at worst that may be my present if I can't talk him into one before:D

Very cool pics there Ineke, got some stunning shrimp, you're really kickin it with the big dogs now :encouragement:

• HOF Member

Thanks Squiggle but I can't take the credit for some of them, I have been helped by the very generous members of this forum. I have bought quite a few hundred dollars worth of shrimp myself but the really good ones were gifts that I treasure very much. :encouragement:

Yeah I know, I've been touched by the generosity of some very valued members too but it's what you do with them after you get them that sorts out the big dogs :encouragement:

I've got about 4-5 mishling drop and 90% of the TBM came out panda. Got 1 red wine' date=' 4 bb, no kk, and a million panda. Too much panda can drive a breeder crazy. Please don't ask me if I like your panda Lol[/quote']

Holy crap my brain was going ching ching ching ching all reading all of those

• HOF Member
Yeah I know' date=' I've been touched by the generosity of some very valued members too but it's what you do with them after you get them that sorts out the big dogs :encouragement:[/quote']

I want to build up my stock so it will be a while before I do anything with mine but eventually I will pass on some of my lucky shrimp.:encouragement: