Sign in to follow this  
Smithers

Help Please :)

Smithers

Hey Gang,

Need help if possible, Awaiting some shrimp from 2OFUS shipped yesterday from Syd to Canberra and not received as yet, Would anyone have Garry's Mob or could contact him to PM or text me the freight details please.

I've PM'd his profile here also.

Just a little nervous they haven't turned up.

Regards,

ninja

I have had to wait for up to 3 days, so don't panic yet, ok.

Smithers
I have had to wait for up to 3 days' date=' so don't panic yet, ok.[/quote']

Oh really! and they were fine? I have only had 2 other shipment of shrimp to go off and that was on doorstep 1st thing next morning and came from further away. I guess I'm judging by those experiences. Having anxiety doesn't help :/

Thanks for the input Ninja.

BlueBolts

2-3 days for express, & 1-2 days for plat. Depending on packing (i.e. kordon bags), they'll be good to 10+ days.....unsure about the freezing temps in Canberra though... shouldn't be a problems whatsoever.....

torface

Chillax, I had some Golden Bees from BB survive 14 days in the post :)

Smithers
2-3 days for express' date=' & 1-2 days for plat. Depending on packing (i.e. kordon bags), they'll be good to 10+ days.....unsure about the freezing temps in Canberra though... shouldn't be a problems whatsoever.....[/quote']

Thank you for the info BB 10 days is pretty good distance. Just had word from Garry :)

All good, sorry to be a hassle guys,

Cheers for your help :)

northboy

I had some missing for 17 days with out breather bags and only had 30% losses, so they are tough little critters, AP is not consistent at all.

Bob

Smithers
Chillax' date=' I had some Golden Bees from BB survive 14 days in the post :)[/quote']

Trying Torface :) I wasn't aware the cordon bags kept them so well. Thanks for everyones help and advice appeasing my nerves. ;)

CNgo2006

Must be some really nice shrimp for you to be so anxious! LOL! I think I know which ones they are or should I say one in particular?...Don't worry mate I was so anxious to the first times I waited for posted shrimps! They"ll be fine.

Smithers
Must be some really nice shrimp for you to be so anxious! LOL! I think I know which ones they are or should I say one in particular?...Don't worry mate I was so anxious to the first times I waited for posted shrimps! They"ll be fine.

I think were on the same page Chi,..yes there's 3 coming from 2OFUS. Cheers ;) Pics when they arrive for sure.

CNgo2006
I think were on the same page Chi' date='..yes there's 3 coming from 2OFUS. Cheers ;) Pics when they arrive for sure.[/quote']

Yes they are beauties from Gary and added assurance is Gary will look after you (as will most if not all members from SKF) if by some freak accident something happens, so you are covered.