Finally some Rilli love!

Kimbo

2012-08-23210603.jpg2012-08-23210533.jpg

Finally some luck with my rillis! Good to see some eggs :)

Got some new shrimp coming on the weekend so looking forward to getting some more action from these cherries!

Finally some luck with my rillis! Good to see some eggs :)

Got some new shrimp coming on the weekend so looking forward to getting some more action from these cherries!

good to hear, i am still waiting, my female has been saddled for what seems forever. it's so annoying coz you can just see them sitting there LOL ;)

Congrats do you know if the dad is a rilli?

I got two rillis yesterday so hopefully they breed soon

Yep the dad is a rilli, a nice one with a blue tinge in the body :) There in a tank with only 1m 2f rilli at the moment in there, more shrimp to come this weekend! Foxpuppet mine took ages :/ I got a pair but think I had 2 males.. and got another female rilli from a very nice SKF member here! I think I have 2 berried now but not sure. Before had been about 2 months in my mixed tank but once in new tank with just them and new female probably about 3 weeks.

Congratz Kimbo.....the rilli looks great when berried huh !.... Keep us posted with the progress....

congrats man! i love the rillis! amazing patterns! :) you should add some photos to the show us your rillis thread ;P

Yep the dad is a rilli' date=' a nice one with a blue tinge in the body :) There in a tank with only 1m 2f rilli at the moment in there, more shrimp to come this weekend! Foxpuppet mine took ages :/ I got a pair but think I had 2 males.. and got another female rilli from a very nice SKF member here! I think I have 2 berried now but not sure. Before had been about 2 months in my mixed tank but once in new tank with just them and new female probably about 3 weeks.[/quote']

i had my pair for ages also.. paid premium dollars too :( then lost my male... but Dean kindly sent me his male! but still waiting...very very patiently ;)

• 2 weeks later...
i had my pair for ages also.. paid premium dollars too :( then lost my male... but Dean kindly sent me his male! but still waiting...very very patiently ;)

haha still no luck for me.... seems i have 2 females:confused:

My female dropped all her eggs, think it was one of her first lots though so not to worry! I will be setting up their new tank this weekend! Fox once I get some babies cranking if your still having no luck I will send you a couple to see if we cant change that!

My female dropped all her eggs' date=' think it was one of her first lots though so not to worry! I will be setting up their new tank this weekend! Fox once I get some babies cranking if your still having no luck I will send you a couple to see if we cant change that![/quote']

thanks kimbo, hopefully Dean might have me sorted though,but if not i'll definitely take you up on the offer!