Can you pick the stranger?

wayne6442

I was taking a few pics late this afternoon of my orange breeders and little ones, when i spotted this little bloke in their midst, he is only about 3mm and would not stay still for the pictures. Amongst a sea of orange he stands out like a sore thumb. i will try and hunt him down over the next couple of daye and see if I can get better pics. He is actually a deep blue in colour the pict have a bit of reflection.post-29-139909857292_thumb.jpgpost-29-139909857291_thumb.jpgpost-29-139909857297_thumb.jpgpost-29-139909857295_thumb.jpg

intresting little shrimp wayne, those oranges look nice.

may i ask what you are using as substrate and what ph?

Yeah that's a cool looking colour indeed. Not quite yellow, not quite green. I quite like it....

New project !?!

substrate!!!! guys you are all going to shudder brrrrrrr a bit of well washed sea sand and a bit of black and grey river gravel

PH ATM 7.5 :cower:

I am always supprised at the odd shrimp that turns up when you start line breeding.:smiley_simmons: I never know what my next move will be,:encouragement:

I could throw him in with the little white one sometime in the future, Thats if I can find them again. Who Knows??? Thats what I like about this hobby the challenge!!!!! and the unknown.