The boss is back!

ninja

Hi Dean, have you recovered from your trip ok?

Have you caught up with everything yet?

How are the new tanks going, done anymore?

Lol, just kidding on the last question.

• HOF Member

Don't think we have given him time to recover yet Ninja:)

Hahaha, I'm sure he's back into the swing of things, after all it's pretty hard to stay away from shrimp for too long :victorious:

Welcome back to the shrig. Hope you had a mad holiday and you are feeling relaxed. But you could have waited till next month for your sale, I'm so not ready for more tb yet. Maybe a sale for my birthday at the end of next month so I can buy myself a present or two lol.

Cheers mick

Hay there Ninja, 1.No still wish i was on holidays to be honest, its much more fun and relaxing than normal life.. But im slowing getting there.2. almost finished answering all the emails, PM & SMS. should be back up to date by tomorrow :) Then ill start working on adding all the new products and things over the next week or two.3. I have not done anything with the new tanks yet. Might move some shrimp into them this week if i get time, but just waiting on some soil to finish the remaining 18 tanks ;) IMPORTANT!!!! I just looked up that name also and realize i should have done it earlier lol thanks to who ever gave me that nickname!!! No longer using that lol

Hi Dean, have you recovered from your trip ok?Have you caught up with everything yet?How are the new tanks going, done anymore?Lol, just kidding on the last question.

• HOF Member

Better check your spelling mr shrimp whisperer;) doesn't quite have the effect though

while we are on names what is an EBI pro?

Just googled shrig. That is so not a good look haha.

The shrimp whisperer is so much nicer.

Cheers mick

Hahaha, that's so bad! I still like the name Father CRSmas! :victorious:

EBI is Japanese for shrimp?

Better check your spelling mr shrimp whisperer;) doesn't quite have the effect thoughwhile we are on names what is an EBI pro?