Amazing Reds

Squiggle

So I saw these stunners on another site & thought I might share them with you guys. Funny thing was that they called them Sakura, didn't even classify them as fire, just makes me realise that we have a long way to go! They are from a guy in Denmark :victorious:

izmfFireRed_zpsaeb04180.jpg

ncioFireRed_zpsc215cca3.jpg

Funny thing was that they called them Sakura' date=' didn't even classify them as fire, just makes me realise that we have a long way to go! They are from a guy in Denmark :victorious:

[/quote']

I think in Germany they call higher quality fires Sakura, so they seem to classify them the other way round. :confused:

I don't really understand it. We should ask Imke! :)

That's a beautiful shrimp!

Yeah it would be a good idea but from what I've read, the joints on the legs are still clear so it wouldn't be classified as a Painted Fire :encouragement:

This is another one from the same guy, much more colour in the legs, simply stunning! :victorious:

eho3FireRed_zpsd2a12452.jpg

Great clear photos as well!

Noticed they're all females. Most of us keep our cherry's in CRS/TB WP, so not 100% ideal. With higher PH, GH, KH & even TDS, I reckon some of our members here would have this type of quality cherry ?

I have a CBS with black legs, and as soon as my WP is not 100%, his legs become opaque.......but once the WP is right again, his legs is a solid black. Similar to my CRS, its shell thickness looks great with a higher Ca=GH.....

Nice shrimps Squig

I was looking at some today at a mates place that came in from his ponds and some were 25mm and bigger with good colour, I will have a look at them tomorrow and see how good they are?

Bob