please fix the code to join forum

neosin

when it asks you how many e's are in the title (to sign up registration on the site) I tried

and both didn't work

so i started randoming the numbers and finally got through

I thought there where 8 ? I could be wrong my African schooling was not of the highest standard , we where near taught how to count or spell just how to escape from wild animals

Cheers Twellsy

I had the same problem when I forgot ny password and had to change it. I got stuck on how many certain colour shrimp were in the logo, how many e's and Im sure there is another question? It took me almost a week to be able to finally put the correct answer. It was really annoying :(

I get how you could have guessed 3 but how did you manage 7 hahahha

Shrimpkeepersforum - The home for Australian shrimp keepers

Hahaha, yeah I had to take my shoes off for this one but I got eight as well :smiley_simmons:

I don't remember this for when I joined, but it seems a bit mean! What if you're dyslexic or colourblind, or BOTH! It's discrimination :P

I'm lysdexic & that's why I had to take my shoes off, just to double check my counting, in case my fingers got it wrong, lol :stupid:

I'm lysdexic & that's why I had to take my shoes off' date=' just to double check my counting, in case my fingers got it wrong, lol :stupid:[/quote']

hahaha, i was intiially wondering why you used your toes

I dunno who I got 7 lol but yeh please change to something simple like "what colour is a black King Kong shrimp" :p