Roberts Divided tank.

Robert

Ah was hoping this would settle under some dust for a rainy day. You shouldnt be the one to talk tim, you need to build me a rack for those divided tanks to start my shrimp room.

• 4 weeks later...

Small update. Found time through out the week to put a fresh coat of paint on my cabinet. Called Tim over this morning and we drilled the back of my tank and installed some bulkheads. Finalizing the plumbing work soon. Customized the bulkhead using a handsaw and some dodgy file work so that it was "flat" and installed some stainless steel mesh strainers that fit snug inside the teeth of the bulkhead. I really dont recommend this method to anyone keeping a tank with floating plants or moss because the second the mesh clogs youll have water everywhere. My tank will just have gravel, driftwood and maybe some foxtail.

me and tim took turns refining our tank drilling skills on the balcony of my apartment.

1238220_10201142328512194_938156248_n.jpg

The tank has uneven sections (thanks davin!) so photos are a real pain.

1006053_10201142329552220_1146772466_n.jpg

The bulkhead

1235924_10201142331712274_1046719293_n.jpg

Uneven sections? How? The tank was made professionally and divided, should all be even I'd have thought. Just rebooked, see what you mean with the middle, my other one which I'm keeping is the same, the builder didn't take into account the size of the divider

I didnt notice until i tried putting the lids on and they only matched certain sections. Oh well :) its still a great tank.

I know exactly what you mean, I only noticed the same when putting the glass in place. It should be solid though, 10mm glass