Sign in to follow this  
Shrimpy

Hello From Sydney

Shrimpy

Hi, so some of you guys ma know me from another forum, Im John and just started keeping Crystal red shrimps and Golden Bees this year in February! hope to learn more on my stay here using this forum!

Cheers, john

Triggs

Hey ya John welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you will learn heaps here. There are quite a few very experienced members to learn from here.

If you have any questions feel free to post a thread, and browse around reading threads etc.

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Look forward to reading more and hearing all about your setups etc.

Sprae

Welcome John! Hope you'll find SKF as the best shrimp forum around

fishmosy

Welcome John, hope you enjoy being here.

wayne6442

Hi John, welcome aboard this happy SKF forum, looking forward to seeing your set up

bailey88

Welcome John hope you find all the info and help that you need from here enjoy your time here also brendon

Foxpuppet

welcome to SKF john, hope you enjoy your time here, it's a great place to share ideas on the hobby!

Dean

Welcome mate, good to see another convert ;)

BlueBolts

G'Day John, welcome. Shrimps are extremely additive, and with all the new variations available, you'll soon be adding more tanks ! LOL....but seriously you will.

What's your current set-up...any pics ?