Water change

kunzy

Kiwi i was only joking around :D

No I'm not, honestly, I do water changes direct from the hose into my tanks. There was no joking I'm afraid, I drain 9 - 18L depending on the

tank into a large 18L bucket, empty the bucket outside. Then bring in the hose directly into each tank. I put my hand over the front of the

hose and fill it up. I would rather have shrimp that can handle a wider range of parameters than things that die with slight change to water

parameters. This may seem harsh so you don't want to know how I move shrimp between tanks LOL You'ld freak!

No I'm not' date=' honestly, I do water changes direct from the hose into my tanks. There was no joking I'm afraid, I drain 9 - 18L depending on the

tank into a large 18L bucket, empty the bucket outside. Then bring in the hose directly into each tank. I put my hand over the front of the

hose and fill it up. I would rather have shrimp that can handle a wider range of parameters than things that die with slight change to water

parameters. This may seem harsh so you don't want to know how I move shrimp between tanks LOL You'ld freak![/quote']

Let me guess, you grab them with your hand & carry them, then just chuck them straight in the new tank :encouragement:

He plays HOT POTATO with them lol

Hahaha, I bet he take 3 point shots to get them in the tank too, swish! Lol :smiley_simmons:

Some say that he gets them in with his eyes closed from the other side of the room.

Some say that he gets them in with his eyes closed from the other side of the room.

Hahaha, while doing a skyhook shot! :smiley_simmons:

Hahaha' date=' I bet he take 3 point shots to get them in the tank too, swish! Lol :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

haha lets just hope for the shrimps sake there are no air balls!! :p

Ha ha, going by tonight's relocation not too far of the mark

Let me guess' date=' you grab them with your hand & carry them, then just chuck them straight in the new tank :encouragement:[/quote']

What you mean hand? He uses one finger flicks them under water in the direction of new tank or open bag when shipping.