Sign in to follow this  
ineke

Foam boxes

Heavyd

Ineke, did you consider setting up a cull tank? It's an excuse for another tank after all.......

ineke
Ineke' date=' did you consider setting up a cull tank? It's an excuse for another tank after all.......[/quote']

That was supposed to be my fish tank , a very deep and wide 200 litre tank with lots of hiding places but my Angels have grown very big and fat and I can't see any shrimp. Now I have a huge fish tank filled with well fed fish. I just can't put any more shrimp in there!

im trying to up size the tanks I have but not add to them:encouragement:

KillieOrCory

Angelfish and shrimp, nom nom :encouragement::p

ineke
Angelfish and shrimp' date=' nom nom :encouragement::p[/quote']

I know they weren't supposed to be in the tank but hubby loves angels so he won that one!!! But I suppose there are some culls that you shouldn't pass on because people will still use them to breed with their other shrimp and suddenly you have lots of poor quality shrimp as in the RCS.

KillieOrCory
I know they weren't supposed to be in the tank but hubby loves angels so he won that one!!! But I suppose there are some culls that you shouldn't pass on because people will still use them to breed with their other shrimp and suddenly you have lots of poor quality shrimp as in the RCS.

We have angels too. There are too many nice fish and shrimp to keep and not enough tanks to keep them in! :dejection:

ineke

Angels just fill the middle of the tank so nicely and they are beautiful fish that interact with us. As to the shrimp like most new shrimp keepers I wanted everything I could get and now need to cut back and concentrate on less types but what to let go:dejection: First I will up size those small tanks and then decide which cherries I REALLY want- that will be a good start.

Then on to the Crystals if I can decide which to keep that in it self will help with space issues but I'm a shrimp hoarder and it will be hard. I know which shrimp cannot under any circumstances go but it's so hard with the others to decide who stays and no one can help me with that one!:D