Another New shrimp lover!

angel

Hi there a BIG hello to you all, just new to the shrimp world, And looking to adding to my shrimp collection, and learning new tips along they way!!!! :redface-new:

At this stage I have CRS, Fire reds, and a few blue gene cherrys that Im trying to get more blue to come out in them with select breeding :) I have a couple that are nearly completly blue but are still showing a little red on top, all in planted tanks of there own (5 tanks) I havent got any of the shrimp soil in tanks ect yet as Im only new, but Im looking forward to any tips about breeding and making my shrimp as happy as possible :)

Welcome to the forum angel.

Good luck with your blue gene cherry breeding, Would love to see more of them around.

How many tanks you got running? Would love to see your setup.

Welcome to SKF angel, please fell free to share some pics of your tanks/shrimp when you get a chance!

Hi Angel, Welome to SKF we are all willing to help if you need it,ENJOY!

Welcome to SKF :)

Please share some pics/info on your setups with us when you have the time.

Also, it looks like the is an emoticon dedicated to you :angel:

Hey angle,

Welcome......would love to see your set-up, and pics of the blue gene cherries .....

WOW thanks so much for all the welcomes to this site!!!! I will be uploading pics next week as Im having issues with my internet, but Im looking forward to sharing my pics with you all! :) Cheers