SKF Shirt Competition Entries

Dean

Sure do and its very good and yep I deliver Salmond there often and the stuff I see out back is top notch and fresh. I will be buying there in future after a bad batch from work and work did nothing or said nothing about it. Don't buy sea food at the big supermarkets.

Bob

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• torface

• Garnelchen

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww man, where do I get one of these shirts lol!

the store is down until dean comes back right? >_

Yeah that's correct, he does have a few shirts left so you'll be right when he does get back :encouragement:

Although you buy the shirts directly from Dean not the store :)

Entries seem to be coming in a bit sluggish....Come on people! Everybody can send in 3 pictures!

I have another one sitting here already :D

Entries seem to be coming in a bit sluggish....Come on people! Everybody can send in 3 pictures!

I have another one sitting here already :D

Post it Garnel:)

Ill have mine up next week :)

Post it Garnel:)

Oh no! I have already posted one picture! I want to look at some more pics first before I post my second one :p

I'm getting number 2 this weekend!

Or not... Polo is cancelled because of the rain :(

We need more slackos to enter.

I have my last one to do yet to, must get the finger out.

Bob

On the other hand....less entries means better chances for ME to win.

Looking very forward to my KKs, hehehe!

We need more slackos to enter.

I have my last one to do yet to' date=' must get the finger out.

Bob[/quote']

There will be more, just you wait til just before the comp ends....

So I have to work realy hard on my last one then and I missed the perfect opportunity a couple of weeks ago, one of the commentator/ Divers on the Google live barrier reef cross, I may have been able to get him to wear a ASF shirt under water for the live cross.

Bob

So I have to work realy hard on my last one then and I missed the perfect opportunity a couple of weeks ago' date=' one of the commentator/ Divers on the Google live barrier reef cross, I may have been able to get him to wear a ASF shirt under water for the live cross.

Bob[/quote']

I think it only counts if you are wearing the shirt Bob...Talking about missed opportunities Kevin Rudd was in my area last week, I could have been in the paper/news with my SKF shirt on in one of the pics! DAMN!

LOL do polys count a famous or are they infamous :triumphant:, the trouble with polys is! you always have to vote one of the crooks in

Bob

Well, maybe nobody is interested in the awesome prices anymore. That's fine by ME! :victorious:

Ok.....WHO wants to see my wedding photo?

Of course I did! I am VERY dedicated to this forum....and besides. It's white :victorious:

Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic!

I don't know, Torry. nobody seems to be interested :(...apart from you of course.

Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic! Post the pic!