• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• torface

• Garnelchen

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dam it, I was planning on taking a pic with the big prawn on my planned trip to Brisbane.

It's a hell of a long way from Brisbane , probably almost a 6 hour round trip! It was a 3 hour round trip for me... I've saved you the drive LOL

Hey! where is my comment from last night? :confused:

Again: Great Pic!:victorious: I'm trying to do one TODAY!

Think it was on the other thread? I posted this in the wrong one last night...

Looking forward to seeing you pic :)

looks cool Tor, very ironic, lol :encouragement: can't wait to see yours Garny :victorious:

It's a hell of a long way from Brisbane ' date=' probably almost a 6 hour round trip! It was a 3 hour round trip for me... I've saved you the drive LOL[/quote']

I'm in Coffs Harbour, would've been on my way to Brisbane. Bit of drive for you coming down from the gold coast?

I'm in Coffs Harbour' date=' would've been on my way to Brisbane. Bit of drive for you coming down from the gold coast?[/quote']

Oh sorry, didn't realise that!

Yeah it was much further than we thought. We only went for the shrimp... The things I do for skf! Lol

Yeah it was much further than we thought. We only went for the shrimp... The things I do for skf! Lol

Now thats dedication.

Ok...I'm waiting for the pics my friend took of me yesterday ( we got into trouble for that too :smiley_simmons:) If they are not too embarrassing I will upload my first entry soon.

Stay tuned!

We don't care if its embarrassing, post post post :encouragement:

Ok...here is the least embarrassing one:

That's me shopping for shrimp!

[ATTACH]3680[/ATTACH]

post-1840-13990985088_thumb.jpg

I didn't get any....that's probably why we got into trouble for taking photos.

But if I buy prawns/seafood...of course I buy local! :)

Good girl, wish they would stop bringing in oversea prawns, never know what disease they bring into to our country that could infect the local shrimp?????

• HOF Member

nice photo and you are right about all the imported fish and prawns look at the places they are caught in compared to our lovely clean waters:encouragement:

Great pic Garnelchen. :)

Shrimps are friends not food!! Haha

Good one Garny :)

I will use that as my excuse for not eating seafood from now on :)

Good shot Garny.

OH boy you guys don't want to look in the Freezers at work then, 80% is imported and the Restaurants and Takeaways would not know what they are getting most of the time and then there is the big 2 Supermarkets.

I only eat fish I catch now, some of what I see is at best ??? I spotted fish today that I would not feed to the neighbours dam noisy cat LOL.

Bob

There is one Seafood takeaway place in Cairns Bob, I always go there when I'm up there, it's up the north end of town own the way to the airport, they catch their own stock on their own boat, I forget the name of the place but I'm sure you'd know the place I'm talking about :victorious: