SKF Shirt Competition Entries

Dean

Ok everyone' date=' here's my first entry pic, I'm at the Caboolture Agricultural Show, hahahaha fish! :smiley_simmons:[/quote']

And where else did we think you could possibly be mate? The shirt looks better in person me thinks. Also thinking I've just see my twin LOL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• torface

• Garnelchen

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet' date=' my long lost kiwi bro ow! Hahaha :victorious:[/quote']

Lol, hey squiggle you got 2 more pics to enter but if you fall sick and can't continue the comp, KiwibigD can be your stunt double.

Looking good did ya win anything?
I don't want to talk about it :cower:
Lol' date=' hey squiggle you got 2 more pics to enter but if you fall sick and can't continue the comp, KiwibigD can be your stunt double.[/quote']Hahaha, too funny

AH Mr Squig, Cab show, the Wife and I have a soft spot for that show because we started it with a couple of others years ago and I am glad , no SUPER glad it is still going strong YAHOO

Now its time for my entry, but first I have to down load it.

Bob

Here is my entry

This is Captain James Cook discovering ASK forum and SHRIMP

020640x360_zps7b002c2f.jpg

Then Because I told him he lived in the 1700s and should have kept shrimp long ago, he had me arrested by a couple of his troopers.

024360x640_zps536342e4.jpg

They are from the Cooktown discovery weekend, we went up for the markets (yes I took fish) and we had a ball. They fired a real cannon WHAT A BLAST, that was loud wow.

Bob

And where else did we think you could possibly be mate? The shirt looks better in person me thinks. Also thinking I've just see my twin LOL

LOL I thought that was you Kiwi until I read the post! hahahaha!

Very cool pics Bob, did they throw you in the stocks? How many lashes did you get? Hahaha :smiley_simmons:

Hi Mr Squig

DAM there were no stocks or I would have and no one had a whip for a shot either, double dam. I will put up some photos of the Cannon firing later because it was so GOOD.

How was Cab show mate? I have not seen it since I moved up here and more so did you enter?? also were there shrimp classes there yet? if not ASK might have to sponsor a class?

Bob

Hi Mr Squig

DAM there were no stocks or I would have and no one had a whip for a shot either' date=' double dam. I will put up some photos of the Cannon firing later because it was so GOOD.

How was Cab show mate? I have not seen it since I moved up here and more so did you enter?? also were there shrimp classes there yet? if not ASK might have to sponsor a class?

Bob[/quote']

hahaha, can't wait to see the cannon, very cool :victorious:

Cab show was pretty cool, yeah I had a few Bettas in the show but they are getting a bit old & didn't do well :dejection: there isn't a shrimp class yet but Jodi put some CRS in her "novelty" & "AOV" display

Mr Squig, that's a shame they are oldies, get your finger out and grow some new ones and some shrimp. That's good to see there is still a Novelty class. Jodie would be a major sponsor now wouldn't she?

So how many tanks these days? looks like it is still under the low building so unless the beer and wine comp has moved I am thinking not to many more.

Bob

Mr Squig' date=' that's a shame they are oldies, get your finger out and grow some new ones and some shrimp. That's good to see there is still a Novelty class. Jodie would be a major sponsor now wouldn't she?

So how many tanks these days? looks like it is still under the low building so unless the beer and wine comp has moved I am thinking not to many more.

Bob[/quote']

Hahaha, yeah I do but I have to move the ones I have now on before I have another spawn, I had 300+ of the red halfmoons & I think half of Queensland has a pair of my fish, hahaha :smiley_simmons: Jodi only sponsors the Betta champion

I think there's about forty tanks for the display & we had six display spots for the Bettas & there was over a hundred Bettas in the show, about forty were international as well :encouragement:

Yeah it is still in the same building, Graham & Cary said to say g'day too :victorious:

Same same that's good, do you recon you could get me Graeme's and Cary's email addys please?

Bob

Ok question... Can I enter a pic of my boyfriend wearing the shirt? Or does that not count?

Ok question... Can I enter a pic of my boyfriend wearing the shirt? Or does that not count?

Unfortunately the rules state a picture of "yourself".

Ok question... Can I enter a pic of my boyfriend wearing the shirt?

Nope!

I thought the comp was about getting the shirt seen :(

Anyway, I shouldn't have said anything since you're allowed to block your face out anyway ;)

Just get your bf to wear a baseball cap, no one will know................ I'm not suggesting you bend the rules though. :cower:

Just get your bf to wear a baseball cap' date=' :cower:[/quote']

oh and don't forget to put a blonde wig under the baseball cap. Lol ( just joking :) )

I thought the comp was about getting the shirt seen :(

Anyway' date=' I shouldn't have said anything since you're allowed to block your face out anyway ;)[/quote']

But can you block out the hairy arms, man hands, wide shoulders, flat chest, etc...? Unless that is how you want us to image you? LOL!