SKF Shirt Competition Entries

Dean

Hahaha, nice one Chi but which particular photo is your entry? I'm confused with these video entries :confused:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• torface

• Garnelchen

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha' date=' nice one Chi but which particular photo is your entry? I'm confused with these video entries :confused:[/quote']

It says photo or video in the comp rules...

Woops my bad, sorry for the confusion guy & girls, it was in the "in front of your eye section" hahaha :victorious:

Here's my third entry, doing everyone's favourite sport, a bit of Shrimp Staringâ„¢ :victorious:

image_zpsd40b3ce8.jpg

Entries will close at 830pm and poll for voting will commence a hour or 2 after that ;)

Phew I made it, here is my entry. Couldn't resist using my little one as a billboard for the good of SKF :)

post-3161-139909862592_thumb.jpg

post-258-139909851457_thumb.jpg

Woops my bad' date=' sorry for the confusion guy & girls, it was in the "in front of your eye section" hahaha :victorious:[/quote']

You are confused dude, as the rules state that the shirt is to be worn in Public! You are obviously shrimp staring at home! LOL!

You are confused dude' date=' as the rules state that the shirt is to be worn in Public! You are obviously shrimp staring at home! LOL![/quote']

Hahaha, that's not entirely correct, my shrimp room is open to the public & I even charge entry fee, lol :victorious:

• HOF Member

Gosh on cuteness value this wins hands down well done Trav80 junior:encouragement:

â¤

Hahaha, that's not entirely correct, my shrimp room is open to the public & I even charge entry fee, lol :victorious:
Yeah...and my wedding picture wasn't photoshopped :D

I forgot to tell you guys about this...

When I went to get the polo pic, I stopped for fuel on the way. The guy pumping at the pump next to me was like "erm, excuse me... whats a "shrimp keeper"? " So I told him all about shrimp keeping, showed him a pic of my blue bolt and repped the forum.... held up the queue for a while, but ah well LOL :)

.... showed him a pic of my blue bolt ....

You carry a picture of your blue bolt around with you? :smiley_simmons:

You carry a picture of your blue bolt around with you? :smiley_simmons:

Yeah I actually have about 200 pics of my shrimp on my phone :barbershop_quartet_

Yeah I actually have about 200 pics of my shrimp on my phone :barbershop_quartet_

I like that! :D

Really need to get a smart phone, so I can carry my snailies, shrimpies and endies around with me too! (I'm overseas at the moment and REALLY miss them :sorrow:)

Yep always good to have... people are always interested to know what these weird-shrimps-we-breed-for-fun-and-not-for-eating look like :encouragement: