SKF Shirt Competition Entries

Dean

Hi Guys & Girls

As you should all know by now, we have sexy SKF shirts available for our SKF loyalists :)

To show my appreciation to those special members i thought what better way to show off the new SKF shirts, then to have another Comp involving the shirts :encouragement:

I know how you all like cool prizes and enjoy the comps so this is going to be one to remember...

The competition...

This is one of the easiest comps we will ever have with some of the best prizes given away to date :triumphant:

You must have purchased a SKF shirt to enter!!!

All you need to do is take a photo or Video of yourself "wearing the new SKF shirt" anywhere in public or somewhere you will be noticed.

(You can black out your face if you’re shy)

Yes it’s that simple…

The winner will be the person who submits the best or funniest photo/video of themselves wearing the SKF shirt somewhere public.

Competition will commence 1st June 2013 and close 13th July 2013.

You can enter your 3 best pics/vids only.

Winner will be decided via poll.

Some ideas could be wearing the Skf shirt;

- In front of a famous landmark?

- Somewhere that is sure to turn heads?

- Just sitting around with mates?

- In front of a TV reporter/TV program being filmed ?

- Your mug shot if you get arrested :) (SKF will not bail you out lol)

etc etc etc

The Prizes!!!

The prize for this competition will be "your choice of 1 Complete Set" of products for either a shrimp tank or planted tank. All you will need to buy is a 30cm cube tank and you have a full setup ready to go (30cm cube/tank recommended to match lighting)

Option #1.

1x Complete Benibachi shrimp tank setup. :applause:

Prize consists of the following

Substrate

2x 5ltr Benibachi Black soil Fulvic (normal)

Foods

1x Kale tablets

1x Red bee ambitious

Additives

1x Benibachi red up

1x Benibachi SP-Max H (white up)

1x Bee Speed Super enzyme

1x Crimson bee balls

1x mineral powder

1x super bacteria bee max

1x shrimp active water

1x Fulvic grain

1x Benibachi zero α

Other

1x Saltyshrimp Bee shrimp mineral GH+ 230g

1x Oxydator Mini

1x shrimp net

Lighting

1x aqusky 30cm LED light

Shrimp

2x Kingkong Juvi

Option #2.

1x Complete ADA planted tank setup. :stupid:

Prize consists of the following

Substrate

1x 9ltr ADA (Africana or Malaya) (chose 1 type only) normal

1x 3ltr ADA (Africana/Malaya) (chose 1 type only) powder

1x Power sand S 2ltr

Fertilizers1x Green Brighty Step 1

1x Green Brighty step 2

1x Green Brighty step 3

1x Green Brighty Special shade

1 x green brighty Special lights

1 x Brighty K

Additives

1x Black water

1x Tourmaline BC

1x Bacter 100

1x Super Clear

1x Iron Bottom Tablets

1x Iron Bottom Long tablets

1x multi bottom tablets

1x multi bottom long tablets

1x Green gain

1x Green Bacter

1x Phyton-Git

1x ECA

1x Penac P

1x Penac W

Accessories

1x ADA 10mm thermometer

1x ADA Moss cotton

1x Riccia stones

Lighting

1x ADA Aquasky LED light

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you want to have a chance at winning these great prizes get yourself a sexxxxy SKF polo :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squiggle

• torface

• Garnelchen

• ineke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok here what i thought was a funny pic from today :)

a little photoshop to give it some context as the person taking the pic was a little worried and took a blurry photo ;)

post-3161-139909852064_thumb.jpg

post-29-139909850673_thumb.jpg

Very cool pic dude, I wonder if anyone there got the irony, lol :encouragement:

Haha good one Dean! Can't wait to see everyone else's entries!

Awesome competition idea, and an amazing prize. Can't wait to see more entries.

they didint even notice :(

Maybe next shirt have the letters in BIG BOLD RED like the great/like post modification.

they didint even notice :(

If you didn't have the proper requisition form for them to look at it they wouldn't have, hahaha :smiley_simmons:

• HOF Member

Excellent Fishmosy now that's a banana:encouragement:

Awesome fishmosy :victorious: did you ride the toboggan's while you were there? :congratulatory:

No didn't get a chance as I was on my lunch break. Dropped in to the candy shop though!

Lol, great pic Dean & fishmosy.

No didn't get a chance as I was on my lunch break. Dropped in to the candy shop though!

you had to have got a frozen banana then :victorious:

Just banana flavoured candies today, bit too cold today. The choc bananas are good though, hey?

Oh yeah, every time I drive down to Sydney to see my parents I stop to get one each way, sooooo good :victorious:

Its funny how you have certain stop points whilst on a road trip. I used to go to Freddos pies at Fredrickton (just north of kempsey), not for the pies but for their icecream. Was a family tradition when I was a kid. However, they stopped getting the good icecream a few years back and kempsey is now bypassed.

• HOF Member

We go for a three hour drive to get our favourite cake at a little bakery on Yorke Peninsula in SA but that's not on the way to anywhere;)

Wow, the bypass is finished? Last time I went down I stopped there for a pie, there's also a petrol station at coolongolook that sell Freddo's pies. It's so true that you have regular stops, I also stop at the 24hr takeaway shop at Woodburn, they do a Titanic burger that you'd struggle to get your mouth around, lol :encouragement:

Ok everyone, here's my first entry pic, I'm at the Caboolture Agricultural Show, hahahaha fish! :smiley_simmons:

image-74_zps2c5ed4e1.jpg