"Great post" & "Like this post" buttons

Dean

ok i have made some changes to make the buttons stand out more.

is the majority happy now and can see them clearly????

ok i have made some changes to make the buttons stand out more.

is the majority happy now and can see them clearly????

Yes thank you :)

Didn't know there was a problem before, but if everyone is happy, then its all good.

• HOF Member

Can you make it a bit bigger? No just kidding that really does stand out:encouragement:

thanks Dean Now I don't need to get my eyes tested:cower: "Old age just aint an excuse anymore":beaten:

it is a way of showing that you like a post or thread and a differnt amount of reputation points is given to the person you give the like or thanks to. and the reputation is the little bar under the username with green dots.

OK that was for my benefit But what dose it do? and why?Bob

Wicked dude, looks very good :encouragement: not that it wasn't good before :victorious:

I just looked at this for the first time on a computer. I actually think its a little bit overbearing personally. But maybe that's just me.

I think they could be half the size and still be noticeable...

I just looked at this for the first time on a computer. I actually think its a little bit overbearing personally. But maybe that's just me.

I think they could be half the size and still be noticeable...

No, that's not just you, Tory.

It IS overbearing!

I'm scared now not to like a post. :/

it is a way of showing that you like a post or thread and a differnt amount of reputation points is given to the person you give the like or thanks to.

and the reputation is the little bar under the username with green dots.

Oh! Thnks for making that clear to me.....I didn't that it had something to do with the reputation.

So what does Rep Power mean? :confused:

Perusing the page, I think the size of the font is too big, but if it's a hassle to change, I can live with it.

Ok I'll try and find the setting again and make it a little smaller :)

I might have got carried away last night when I did it ;)

Jeez, you can't please anyone can you Dean, it's too small, it's too big, next they'll be saying it's too red & burns their eyes, hahaha :smiley_simmons: I know you're trying your best :encouragement:

Jeez' date=' you can't please anyone can you Dean, it's too small, it's too big, next they'll be saying it's too red & burns their eyes, hahaha :smiley_simmons: I know you're trying your best :encouragement:[/quote']

'Ahh my eyes!!! these goggles do nothing'

'Ahh my eyes!!! these goggles do nothing'

Hahaha, isn't it "theze gogglez do nussing!" :encouragement: (gotta have the Wolfcastle accent)

They should by now, he has halved the size of the tab, looks good to me :victorious:

Hahaha' date=' isn't it "theze gogglez do nussing!" :encouragement: (gotta have the Wolfcastle accent)

They should by now, he has halved the size of the tab, looks good to me :victorious:[/quote']

Haha u got it man!! I can hear the german accent from here! :p