Ideal size tank for breeding shrimp?

Aquathumb

It kinda grosses me out... if you use the same airline each time, you're still getting shrimp poo in your mouth!

I was hoping for some magical, non mouthed way to get a siphon working lol

try the syringe see if that works

WHy you trying to get him on drugs ineke? Say no to drugs! And here I thought you were a nurse once!LOL!

Ok, i will try, but im not sure that will be enough....

I dont even think i need to with my sexy new rack though cos i reckon i can just shimmy one of the pipes that return to the sump into a bucket :encouragement:

Actually I was corrupting Torface:redface-new:

Eeek, and I only wanted to know if squiggle sucked! LOL

It kinda grosses me out... if you use the same airline each time' date=' you're still getting shrimp poo in your mouth!

I was hoping for some magical, non mouthed way to get a siphon working lol[/quote']

Ew!! You don't have to put your mouth on the hose, you put your hand around the hose creating an airtight grip & put your lips on your hand, if you do it right you don't even get water in your mouth :victorious:

Pretty sure there's heaps of kangaroo poo in our work water too.... Yuk!

I think, to be safe, I will only drink Vodka!

Ew!! You don't have to put your mouth on the hose' date=' you put your hand around the hose creating an airtight grip & put your lips on your hand, if you do it right you don't even get water in your mouth :victorious:[/quote']

Oh he's not just a pretty face, he's an ideas man too!!

Oh he's not just a pretty face' date=' he's an ideas man too!![/quote']

Also, if you fit the auto waterchange system you won't have to ever do it again :victorious:

But its tooooo complicated!!!

Was looking at potential water change systems for my soon to be discus tank, but i don't think it'd work on a display tank, without ending up looking ugly

But its tooooo complicated!!!

Was looking at potential water change systems for my soon to be discus tank' date=' but i don't think it'd work on a display tank, without ending up looking ugly[/quote']

Yeah, not something for display tanks :encouragement: