This is my first forum ever!

guntash

Hi. I would like to give the premium subscription a go. Just a quick question I wondered if you could help me with. Can I go premium for 1 year and have the option of stopping after that, or once I begin does it have to automatically renew every year? Thanks for your help.

• HOF Member

You can stop it any time you like but it will automatically renew if you don't stop it. Just go into paypal and you can organise your payments through your account:encouragement:

Hi everyone' date='

I'm from Melbourne and this is the first forum I have ever been onto. I hope to learn as much as I can from all you shrimp experts out there! My daughter is 9 years old and she saved her pocket money to buy her first group of red cherry shrimp last year. It wasn't long before her little colony started breeding successfully! She decided to sell them for a dollar each to make some extra pocket money. We know she wont make much, but she's learning some great business skills in the process [/quote']

Welcome to the forum, give it a few months and she will have a couple of hundred dollars lol :P dont rule out the faithful cherry shrimp their just like breeding rabbits only easier haha