TB program = DEAD

honcho

I've known honcho for a while now, and as a person and hobbyist, he's absolutely fantastic. There to assist others, and a true hobbyist. These episodes do happen, and Honcho, thank you for sharing your grief, as it will no doubt remind all of us on the dangers and cautions we need to take.

Once you've reset your tank ! I've got a pair of BB and a bunch of mishling's to get your TB program back on track ! No doubt there are many other members here that would assist too.

Chin up, make the grieving process short, and GET BACK to it mate !

I've known honcho for a while now' date=' and as a person and hobbyist, he's absolutely fantastic. There to assist others, and a true hobbyist. These episodes do happen, and Honcho, thank you for sharing your grief, as it will no doubt remind all of us on the dangers and cautions we need to take.

Once you've reset your tank ! I've got a pair of BB and a bunch of mishling's to get your TB program back on track ! No doubt there are many other members here that would assist too.

Chin up, make the grieving process short, and GET BACK to it mate ![/quote']

What a top Bloke BB .Get back into it ,keep trying I am

I've known honcho for a while now' date=' and as a person and hobbyist, he's absolutely fantastic. There to assist others, and a true hobbyist. These episodes do happen, and Honcho, thank you for sharing your grief, as it will no doubt remind all of us on the dangers and cautions we need to take.

You are a good man Marcus :encouragement: Very generous indeed.

Holy crap! Bad luck man. I hope your tank recovers quickly :(

Oh dear, such a shame to loose those shrimp.

I am testing some of that peroxide at the moment, but I have the moss out of the tank in it's own container of water.

You are the most incredible asset to shrimp keeping in Australia, absolutely awesome gesture BB :victorious:

You are the most incredible asset to shrimp keeping in Australia' date=' absolutely awesome gesture BB :victorious:[/quote']

I think the color of your nose in the avatar is wrong shouldn't it be brown? LOL! Only joking dude, I agree with you BB is Awesome.

I think the color of your nose in the avatar is wrong shouldn't it be brown? LOL! Only joking dude' date=' I agree with you BB is Awesome.[/quote']

The end of it is black, does that count, hahaha :victorious: BB has helped more people cope with devastation than anyone I've ever come in contact with :encouragement:

Honcho, what a horrible thing to have to witness. Sorry for the bad news.

BB nice work helping out. You're like the NRMA of shrimp keeping.

Quik update

Thanx BB for ur kind gesture and thanx to the person that offered me some help with plants n stuff via pm today n also big thanx to jp07 for a long chat and laugh today, it was what i needed..!

Its been a loong looong day ..

ive totally stripped my tank this arvo and started it fresh again with new soil, now i gotta wait until it cycles ..

Whilst i was redoing the tank the rest of the tb's and mischlings that i thought may pull through have pretty much all died or are in the process of dying slowly..

Including a BB pair 5 or so black pandas and about 6 fem mischlings.. even the rest of my cherries finally gave in..

My tank has seen better days... but at the same time ive refreshed it and now its time for a new start..I dont think i could have done this so quick if i didnt have the support from all you fellow skf shrimpers...

Cheers SKF.....!

Honcho

• HOF Member

Good to see you have picked yourself up Honcho. New beginning do it all properly and know you will soon have some more shrimp to fill your tank. Have a good one!:encouragement: